Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Y-37 from batch #673 got pushed back two weeks

It had been estimated to expect results from June 1-15, but now they pushed it back to June 15-29.

Comment

Also i am still waiting for my mtDNA results from batch #674

Comment

Originally posted by Harmoush View Post
        Also i am still waiting for my mtDNA results from batch #674
        Same here (MtDna #674)! It wouldn't surprise me if that one gets delayed as well.

Comment

Batch 668 for R1b-M343 Backbone SNP Pack still waiting. Gets bumped two weeks every time the due date comes. March 11th order.

Comment

They pushed expected time 2 weeks
            They said : {{ Results for your mtDNA testing have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control}}

Comment

Pending is Batch 678 (3 tests for one individual all submitted at the same time):

Family Finder Due: 6/22/2006 - 7/06/2016

Y-DNA 111 Due: 7/13/2016 - 7/27/2016

mtFull Sequence Due: 7/13/2016 - 7/27/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Dabney Carr View Post
                Same here (MtDna #674)! It wouldn't surprise me if that one gets delayed as well.
                "Enough with the negative vibes, Moriarty!"

We are now gathering (virtual) hands, and extending positive energy to the universe, that the techs all sleep well, the testing machines all get nice, clean power, the computers all use fresh, new electrons (none of those recycled ones with the edges rounded off) and our results get posted quickly and timely.

Yesterday.

Comment

I got my mtdna results today

Comment

Got both my (batch 673) Y-DNA and (batch 674)MtDna results today

Comment

Finally got to the expected date for my first Family Finder test (batch 677) and... found that it has been delayed. The original dates were moved back so this is the second time it has changed. A bit disappointing because I really want to try to get to grips with genetic genealogy and actually have a bit of time on my hands at the moment, but reading through a lot of posts on this forum it seems like a rite of passage to have your test delayed!!! I'd be interested to know if anyone else in that batch has had their dates pushed back too.

Comment

Batch 677. Family Finder. My dates have been pushed to 6/29-7/13.

Comment

I'd rather have my test results be accurate than on time. My SNP test, batch 680, is due July 20 - Aug 3rd.

Comment

FF Batch 677 and mine is delayed too. The last FF test I ordered last year was delayed, but results came in the original time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by jcantore View Post
                              Batch 677. Family Finder. My dates have been pushed to 6/29-7/13.
                              My mother's is also Batch 677 and delayed similarly.

Comment

My sister's Family Finder in batch 677 came in yesterday, one day prior to the 6/15/16 earliest expected date.

Comment

Working...
                                X