No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it! I could have sworn it send Processing before but now I am not sure. Thank you.

Comment

• Batch 707 family finder delayed 1 week to 1/11-1/25!

Comment

• I had a batch delayed until January, but a week after the batch was delayed I received my results. I read on this message board that this happened to others as well. Delay = expect your results next week

Comment

• 704 delayed

FF, batch 704, delayed to 1/04/17 to 1/18/17. I sort of assumed that I had a fair chance of getting my results early but I think I submitted my test a little too close to Black Friday so I'm betting there's a bit of a backlog plus Christmas vacation. As antsy as I am for my results I know these are real people processing these kits and I hope they have a great holiday.

Comment

• I submitted a Family Finder test for my mother (Batch 706). Last week, I received an email stating I had a close family match in FF, of which I assumed was my mother's results. I checked her kit and no results yet. I checked my matches and no new "close family" matches then, and still none after another week.

Is this (the email) some quirk in the system?

Comment

• I purchased a Family Finder test for my mother's cousin. She's in batch 707 with an expected date of 01/11/2017 - 01/25/2017. It would be nice if it came in early, but with the holidays I'm not counting on it!

Comment

• I have heard of 705 results has anyone in Batch 706 had theirs come in yet? I am new I guess they all come in at once!

Comment

• Originally posted by DBRK9 View Post
                  I have heard of 705 results has anyone in Batch 706 had theirs come in yet? I am new I guess they all come in at once!
                  Quoting from the Family Tree DNA learning center (https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/...est-process/): 'Individual tests may take a greater or a lesser amount of time to complete than other tests even of the same type in the same batch'.

Comment

• 705 - Still Waiting

I've got a FF in batch 705 that's still not completed. Granted, the estimated date isn't until the 28th, so there's still some time before it's due.

Interestingly, the mtDNA test ordered in the same bundle wasn't due to be done until the middle of January, but it came in yesterday.

I ordered a Y-67 upgrade and individual SNP test on another kit a few days before I ordered this bundle, and the upgrade was done quickly, but the SNP result isn't in yet despite having the same estimated completion date. (That completion date just happens to be the 28th as well. I'm not holding my breath on that one since FTDNA delayed the Y-37 for nearly a year on that one.)

Comment

• Originally posted by CLC View Post
                      I've got a FF in batch 705 that's still not completed. Granted, the estimated date isn't until the 28th, so there's still some time before it's due.
                      Okay, slightly weird. When I went back to the main kit page to log out and look at another kit, the Ancient Origins for the FF posted while I was commenting. The matches and My Origins still aren't there yet, but presumably this means they should be posted soon.

Comment

• Exciting!

I am so excited! My start page looks different, there are direct links and above the links it says my tests are completed 12/22/16 Whoo hoo but nothing yet ....hopefully soon Batch 706 so yes a couple of weeks early!!!

Comment

• I've just received my results, two weeks ahead of the estimate for batch 706. Very nicely done FTDNA!

Comment

• I am extremely impressed. My son (batch 707) received his y-37 results this morning! The projected time was 1/25-2/8, but they came today. He's still waiting on Family Finder, which is expected 1/11-1/25.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCroots View Post
                              I am extremely impressed. My son (batch 707) received his y-37 results this morning! The projected time was 1/25-2/8, but they came today. He's still waiting on Family Finder, which is expected 1/11-1/25.
                              I also have two Family Finder kits in # 707. Results for one of them posted yesterday. The tables for the other kit have generated, but are not yet populated with actual data.

Comment

• My Big Y is in batch #709 with an expected date of 02/22/2017 - 03/08/2017. Looking at most results came in early I expect it will be ready in no more than 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X