X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dewsloth View Post
    Y-DNA67 batch 704 01/04/2017 - 01/18/2017
    This one just came in this morning.
    Zero matches above 12. Such is the life of a unique snowflake.

Comment

• Originally posted by KATM View Post
      I'm waiting on a Y-111 upgrade from Y-67, batched on 23 Nov. in batch #704, and expected dates for all panels of 4 Jan 2017 to 18 Jan 2017.

Also a Big Y on the same kit, ordered on 1 Dec. No batch or expected dates yet, but hopefully this Wednesday or Thursday should see a batch number.
      The Y-111 upgrade quoted above was completed on 11 Dec., taking 3 weeks from the batch date, and about 3 ½ weeks earlier than the expected dates. Nice! The Big Y results are still pending.

Comment

• Batch 705

My cousin's FF results in batch 705 were completed last night, precisely 2 weeks after being batched. That must be some sort of record!

Amazingly, even though the Most Recent Common Ancestors married way back in 1746 this cousin shares big segments with several known family members. We weren't expecting that so we ordered Y-67 as well (since he's related on the same direct patrilineal line as me and most other men in this "clan"). No Y results yet, but maybe we'll get them at the weekend (if batch 704 is anything to go by).

Comment

• Family Finder from batch 703 received yesterday. BigY from the same batch not expected until 01/11/2017 - 01/25/2017.

Comment

• Batch #707 Family Finder (2 tests) expected date 1/4-1/18! They are either getting their process down or something else is going on that is helping them process these kits as fast as they have been as of late! Usually they under promise and over deliver, I'd be fine with delivering on the date this time!

Comment

• Come on 706!

I can't stand the suspense! I am seeing 703 and 705 yesterday? So that must mean we are getting closer?

Comment

• So 703 Big Y results have all been out for a while now, right? And hopefully batch 704 Big Y results will start coming in early any time now? I got my 704 FF results a couple days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by ntk View Post
                  So 703 Big Y results have all been out for a while now, right? And hopefully batch 704 Big Y results will start coming in early any time now? I got my 704 FF results a couple days ago.
                  I received my BigY results on the 6th, but I still don't have any matches posted(or I don't actually have any).

Comment

• FF batch #704, expected 12/22, got the email today at 12:06 PM that my results are up. yay!

Comment

• Darn

The only thing that came through out of my kit was the MAOA gene factoid. So, still waiting FF results.

Comment

• One thing at a time?

Originally posted by HankAlhazred View Post
                        The only thing that came through out of my kit was the MAOA gene factoid. So, still waiting FF results.
                        This is the first time I have done this, does this mean one thing at a time comes in? Like on FF will Origins come first then maybe Matches or the other way around?

Comment

• Originally posted by high734 View Post
                          Batch #707 Family Finder (2 tests) expected date 1/4-1/18! They are either getting their process down or something else is going on that is helping them process these kits as fast as they have been as of late! Usually they under promise and over deliver, I'd be fine with delivering on the date this time!
                          Check again. This morning they said 707 would be due 1/11-1/25. They must have goofed and forgot to factor in holiday vacations or something. Not quite as amazing as it seemed.

Comment

• Batch 706

Originally posted by DBRK9 View Post
                            I can't stand the suspense! I am seeing 703 and 705 yesterday? So that must mean we are getting closer?
                            I can't stand it too. Although results are predicted to no sooner than 01/04, based on comments here, I hope to have them before new year's day.

Comment

• Completed Pending

My order is batch 706, when I check on order history it now says "completed" results pending! I guess that is a good sign. Do they continue over the weekend, should I keep checking?

Comment

• It means "Completed: Pending". You will get that message throughout the order process, before you even send the kit back to the lab, until it changes to "Completed: 1/4/2017" (or whatever date you get results).

Comment

Working...
                                X