Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jedikatie View Post
    Wow... I really did not expect to get my uncle's Y-111 results back so soon. He was in batch 703 (and the earliest his results were expected wasn't til 12/28), but we got his results -- all 111 markers -- this morning, just two weeks after his test was batched.
    Was it an upgrade to 111 markers?
    Upgrades tend to finish more quickly

Comment

• No, it wasn't an upgrade. I ordered the Y-111 test on 11/14, it was batched on 11/16, and finished today. The only other test we'd done on my uncle's kit was the Family Finder test, which we did in October. It actually took longer to get the results for the FF back than it did for this one...

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlodge View Post
        Results received 11/11/16.
        I have the same completion estimate for batch 700 with a SNP Pack so we will see. It generally seems to take longer for the SNP packs that Y Str tests lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by jedikatie View Post
          Wow... I really did not expect to get my uncle's Y-111 results back so soon. He was in batch 703 (and the earliest his results were expected wasn't til 12/28), but we got his results -- all 111 markers -- this morning, just two weeks after his test was batched.
          In similar stunning news, my Batch 703 Big Y results are already completed!

Comment

• Originally posted by dewsloth View Post
            In similar stunning news, my Batch 703 Big Y results are already completed!
            We were in the same batch, hopefully mine aren't too far behind!

Comment

• Also in batch 703 and hoping to have results soon.

Comment

• Y results from batch 703 complete this afternoon.

Comment

• I'm waiting on a Y-111 upgrade from Y-67, batched on 23 Nov. in batch #704, and expected dates for all panels of 4 Jan 2017 to 18 Jan 2017.

Also a Big Y on the same kit, ordered on 1 Dec. No batch or expected dates yet, but hopefully this Wednesday or Thursday should see a batch number.

Comment

• Batch 703 Big Y results came in 12/6 with expected being 1/11! Not bad. Now just need to get my family finder kits that are in batch 703 processed.

Comment

• Figures. I have tested FF, Y37, 67, single SNP and sponsored nearly a dozen others and I should have guessed.

Batch 700 Original completion estimate 12-7 to 12-21 now today on the 7th I get this.

12/21/2016 - 01/04/2017 Results for your Y-DNA SNP Pack testing have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.

Comment

• Still waiting--Batch 690

Originally sent in August, sample failed, new sample sent in September. Received 4 different completion dates; the newest one is December 21 - January 04. This is not acceptable.

Comment

• My son sent a y37 test back two weeks ago and it's not showing that it's arrived (NC to Houston). Does that seem normal? Will they send an email when they receive the kit in the lab?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCroots View Post
                            My son sent a y37 test back two weeks ago and it's not showing that it's arrived (NC to Houston). Does that seem normal? Will they send an email when they receive the kit in the lab?
                            Yes this is a regular occurrence. For whatever reason FTDNA doesn't receive their mail from the Houston sorting facility in a timely manner. Most of my kits sit there for several days to a week or two. Next time write down the tracking number on the return envelope and will know that it wasn't lost. you should receive an email but the best thing is to log into your account and look at your purchases and it will tell you what stage of the process the kit is in.

Comment

• Thank you, High734. He got an email this morning that his kit had arrived! I was a little worry the package might have gotten caught up in the NC/TN wildfires.

Comment

• Batch 706

My kit was batched last wednesday, for a FF test. Results are predicted between 01/04 and 01/18. Countdown started.

Comment

Working...
                                X