No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am hoping my finishes early (of course) I'm 694! I was just coming here hoping someone with my # was finished! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by AngeliaR View Post
      Wondering if anyone has received ydna results from batch 691 yet. I'm waiting on a cousin's y67, not due til Oct, but hoping it might finish early. (Not likely, I know.)
      Received Y-67 results on a batch 691 kit I administer on 09/22/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by ANEJI View Post
        I am hoping my finishes early (of course) I'm 694! I was just coming here hoping someone with my # was finished! LOL
        Project member had her's posted this morning.

Comment

• Batch 694

My FF batch 694 results have been posted. Happy with the quickness of this on the part of FTDNA, especially after the drawn out postal service dramas. Hopefully my y-37 results will also be ahead of schedule.

Comment

• Just updating my status:

Batch #694

Ordered: 8/22
            Mailed Out: 8/23
            Delivered: 9/06
            Received by lab: 9/13
            Batched: 9/14
            Results: 9/28

Thank you FTDNA for your quick service! My daughter and her father's results aren't in yet but they are in the same batch so I am sure they will be available soon.

Comment

• My batch for FF was 694 and I just received my results! Still waiting on my mtDNA/full sequence.

Comment

My nephew's in batch 694. No results yet, but they're not due. He was original given an estimate of 5-19 October (which was only three weeks from the batch date, so I didn't believe it) which quickly changed to the current estimate of 12-26 October, so FTDNA has plenty of time to keep to the promised schedule. But since some of you have results already, now I'm impatient!!

Comment

• Batch 694

Ordered y-dna 37 marker test 2 Aug 2016
                  arrived 16 Aug, sent 17 Aug
                  kit received 8 Sept
                  original estimated results date 9-23 Nov
                  results posted 5 Oct

Comment

• Batch 695

Got results for the Autosomal test on 10-6; I hope that helps those who are waiting...

Comment

• Batch 696

Hello just wondering if anyone from 696 has had ffresults back yet. I know it's not the due date yet but saw several posts about others receiving theirs early. Thank you

Comment

• 694/696

My cousin Lorene got her batch 696 results today. I'm still waiting for my nephew's 694 results (FamilyFinder for both kits).

Comment

• I'm batch 691 for YDNA37 ordered on 8-2 has been pushed back to 10/19-11/2… as it gets closer to the 19th I wouldn't be surprised if I get another delay.

My Family Finder and mtDNA were completed early.

Comment

Family Finder results finally received today, two days under 5 weeks from being batched.

Comment

• Batch 697 received this morning. Good job Family Tree DNA, don't think I've ever had results this quickly before.

Comment

• batch 696

received my results this morning one week ahead of schedule due date. very happy, only thing that frustrates me is i can't download my raw dna

Comment

Working...
                                X