No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like at least another 3 weeks...

D'oh! My results range said it was "due" starting today, but this morning this was waiting for me:

Y-DNA37 Y-DNA1-12 Markers
    Batch 687
    09/21/2016 - 10/05/2016
    Results for your Y-DNA testing have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.

Comment

• Batch 689

I received my Y111 results early yesterday. The estimated dates were 10/05/2016 - 10/19/2016. I see someone else from 689 had their FF results early from this batch too. I'm still waiting for my Full mtDNA results from this batch with the same estimate as the Y111 was.
      Last edited by AntG77; 11th September 2016, 09:00 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• I have a query regarding sending the kits to the customer. I ordered a couple of kits on the last day of the sale, and if I log in it says they were sent a few days ago. I usually receive an e-mail with a tracking number, but I haven't received an e-mail to say they've been sent.

Are others receiving "your kit has been sent" e-mails or is it just me?

Comment

• My order was just batched, #694

Family Finder FamilyFinder 694 10/05/2016 - 10/19/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by ltd-jean-pull View Post
            I have a query regarding sending the kits to the customer. I ordered a couple of kits on the last day of the sale, and if I log in it says they were sent a few days ago. I usually receive an e-mail with a tracking number, but I haven't received an e-mail to say they've been sent.

Are others receiving "your kit has been sent" e-mails or is it just me?
            Yes, I ordered a kit on the last day of the recent sale, and received two emails about it.

The first was the "Family Tree DNA New Order Confirmation," on Wed., Aug. 31. A day later, on Sept. 1, I got the second one "Family Tree DNA has sent you a package," notifying me that they had sent the package, with shipment details and a tracking number. The email noted a "4-7 day delivery estimate is given by the postal service for USA. Please allow additional time for transfer between post offices."

It arrived on Sat. Sept. 10, part of which could have been due to the Labor Day holiday. The package did have a Sept. 1 date on it.

Tracking did not show progress out of Houston until about the day or so before it arrived, both at Stamps.com and USPS.com, although USPS.com was more up-to-date than Stamps.com.
            Last edited by KATM; 15th September 2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• This is my cousin's batch no. and date

Family Finder FamilyFinder 691 09/28/2016 - 10/12/2016

It will be curious to see if they come in at the same time.

Originally posted by ANEJI View Post
              My order was just batched, #694

Family Finder FamilyFinder 694 10/05/2016 - 10/19/2016

Comment

• R-Z2185 SNP Pack

Batch 691 10/05/2016 - 10/19/2016

Batched - 08/24/2016
                Completed - 09/14/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by teyoung View Post
                  Batch 691 10/05/2016 - 10/19/2016

Batched - 08/24/2016
                  Completed - 09/14/2016
                  I am in batch 691 as well. So yours is completed? Mine actually shows a completion estimate of 9/28 - 10/12 and is not completed yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMCasey View Post
                    I am in batch 691 as well. So yours is completed? Mine actually shows a completion estimate of 9/28 - 10/12 and is not completed yet.
                    Mine from batch 691 showed today.

Comment

Mine from batch 691 showed today.
                      Mine from batch 691 also showed up today. Great fast service.

Comment

• Batch #694

Ordered: 8/22
                        Mailed Out: 8/23
                        Delivered: 9/06
                        Received by lab: 9/13
                        Batched: 9/14

Not grumbling or griping just posting my progress so far

Comment

• Batch 691

No grumbles... just reporting batch progress.

Family Finder
                          Batch 691
                          Results received 9/15

Y67
                          Batch 691
                          Due 10/5 - 10/19

(Hoping for sooner on this kit too.)

Comment

• I have my cousins results . I looked today and they are in.

According to FF he is related to me and he has my father 3 of his first cousins.

So this is good news he is my 3rd cousin. Another 3rd cousin of mine also on my father side does not match so I do not match him.

Originally posted by CAM View Post
                            This is my cousin's batch no. and date

Family Finder FamilyFinder 691 09/28/2016 - 10/12/2016

It will be curious to see if they come in at the same time.

Comment

Yes, completed. Negative for everything except A287. It seems uncommon.

Comment

• Batch 691 ??

Wondering if anyone has received ydna results from batch 691 yet. I'm waiting on a cousin's y67, not due til Oct, but hoping it might finish early. (Not likely, I know.)

Comment

Working...
                                X