• Show
Clear All

• Wow, this thread is dead

Comment

• Anyway, batch 1197 started today.

Comment

• Originally posted by GarciMuñoz View Post
        Anyway, batch 1197 started today.
        Today i received the family finder relatives of this kit. Probably tomorrow i will have my origins and ancestral origins ready. It was very quickly! less than 2 weeks. Very happy

Comment

• Whole board appears to be rather slow...shrug

Comment

• Family Finder Batched 01/24/2022 1267

Comment

• Family Finder Completed 02/04/2022 1267
              Family Finder Batched 01/24/2022 1267
              Just an update - order is completed more than 2 weeks ago, still no matches.

Comment

• Use the link at the top of the page to contact customer support to find out why you still don't see matches! Call, chat or fill out the form.

Comment

• Just sharing for those of you who may wonder how long everything takes if you're not from the US because I sure did. I'll update you when I get my results but here's how the process is looking so far:

February 11 - Mailed back to FTDNA from Bulgaria
                  March 5 - Arrived at their local post office in Houston. It was scheduled for delivery on March 7 (Monday) but someone came to pick it up that same day.
                  March 7 - Marked as received by FTDNA. A few hours later it was batched (batch 1279)

And here's a little more details on shipping and how much time passed between each update by the USPS:

February 11 - Mailed back to FTDNA
                  February 18 - Departed country of origin (Bulgaria)
                  March 1 - Arrived in the US (and more specifically at ISC Chicago)
                  March 2 - Sent to US customs
                  March 3 - Cleared customs
                  March 4 - Arrrived at the North Houston Distribution Center
                  March 5 - Arrived at FTDNA's local post office in Houston and was later picked up by their representative

Overall, it took 3 weeks for the kit to get from Bulgaria to the US, and it's been 5 days since it was batched. We'll see how long until results. Hopefully not much

Comment

• Just an update - 97 days later (almost 14 weeks) still no matches.

Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
                    Use the link at the top of the page to contact customer support to find out why you still don't see matches! Call, chat or fill out the form.
                    Thank you!
                    I can say that at least filled out form was absolutely useless, I got absolutely unrelated answer to my question.
                    I will try to use chat.

Comment

Working...
                    X