No announcement yet.

Current FF batch #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For our 936 kit - matches showed up today, but I can't say much about that as we only have it set to immediate relatives.

As for the raw data file - it is there, but it won't upload to gedmatch (genesis) so it is useless. Okay - I think that probably puts an end to ordering any more FTDNA kits, except when we really want to know the Y.

Comment

• Originally posted by abuelita View Post
      For our 936 kit - matches showed up today, but I can't say much about that as we only have it set to immediate relatives.

As for the raw data file - it is there, but it won't upload to gedmatch (genesis) so it is useless. Okay - I think that probably puts an end to ordering any more FTDNA kits, except when we really want to know the Y.
      I spoke to the Gedmatch team, they wont take the new FTDNA, too much work (new file format is mangled and not in chromosome order), but you can try and diy, I did myself, open up in ms excel and highlight the chromosome column, then click sort on the top right hand side, it will ask if you want to sort neighbouring columns, click yes, then go through the file and delete all rows that have "chromosome 0".

G'luck

Comment

• Any one still Pending for Autosomal Batch #934 ?

Batched 21-Jan-2019 22 Days still Pending .

Comment

• Family Finder AncientOrigins 934
          Family Finder ChromosomeBrowser 934
          Family Finder FamilyFinder 934 02/25/2019 - 03/11/2019 Results for your Family Finder test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control.

there is delay for my result batch # 934 , which Batch completed for this week ?

Comment

• My friend's kit was batched on Monday (Feb 11), batch 940.

Comment

• Hi all, this is my first post. Previously can't activate my account but thank you very much to Darren.

It's my first DNA ancestry test too,
              Family Finder Batch 939, batched 6/2/19 (Wednesday), completed on 15/2/19.
              Raw data is still unavailable for download. Excited and looking forward the raw data. Hope good news will come soon.
              Last edited by Romsus23; 20th February 2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexey View Post
                My friend's kit was batched on Monday (Feb 11), batch 940.
                Both MyOrigins and Ancient Origins were completed on Feb 19. Very quick! Raw data is not available yet.

Comment

Both MyOrigins and Ancient Origins were completed on Feb 19. Very quick! Raw data is not available yet.
                  Mine completed on Feb 15. Raw data is still not available, it's been 4 days. Read somewhere some waited for 10 days. Hope things will speed up a bit! Peace!

Comment

• Originally posted by Romsus23 View Post

Mine completed on Feb 15. Raw data is still not available, it's been 4 days. Read somewhere some waited for 10 days. Hope things will speed up a bit! Peace!
                    In his case it says: "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Please click this button to report the error:"

Comment

In his case it says: "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Please click this button to report the error:"
                      It was the same as mine. I am able to download now, after 5th day lol. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Romsus23 View Post

It was the same as mine. I am able to download now, after 5th day lol. Love it.
                        Did it upload without problems to GedMatch, MyHeritage, etc. ?

(If not, go to the most recent post in the thread "Upload to MyHeritage" where a link to a fix has been posted)
                        Last edited by abuelita; 22nd February 2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Batch 941 completed on Monday, Feb. 25, 2019

Comment

• mine is 942 big-y should be soon then

Comment

• Originally posted by William Dunn View Post
                              mine is 942 big-y should be soon then
                              This thread is for Family Finder. There is another thread for Y DNA tests which take considerably longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by abuelita View Post

Did it upload without problems to GedMatch, MyHeritage, etc. ?

(If not, go to the most recent post in the thread "Upload to MyHeritage" where a link to a fix has been posted)
                                Sorry for late reply. I didn't upload to MyHeritage, didn't know we can do that. About GedMatch, yes but you need to open the rawdata file in Excel and rearrange it from chromosome order. No need to delete chromosome 0, but make sure the titles are on top after you resort it.

Comment

Working...
                                X