• Originally posted by Dr.DNA View Post
    Family Finder: Batch 903

Batched 10/3/2018
    Complete: 10/14/2018
    Wow, that's real quick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexey View Post
      Wow, that's real quick!
      FTDNA is very fast with Family Finder. Avg times is 8 to 14 days.

Comment

FTDNA is very fast with Family Finder. Avg times is 8 to 14 days.
        My experience - it is often as fast as 3 weeks - but avg of 8 to 14 days -- definitely not my experience.

Did anyone else have Batch 905 (FamilyFinder) changed from expected 10/31 to 11/14 to expected 11/7 to 11/21?

Comment

• Originally posted by loobster View Post

My experience - it is often as fast as 3 weeks - but avg of 8 to 14 days -- definitely not my experience.
          Yep, the same with me. 3 weeks or longer.
          Did anyone else have Batch 905 (FamilyFinder) changed from expected 10/31 to 11/14 to expected 11/7 to 11/21?
          Well, the expected completion date for batch 904 is 11/05/2018 - 11/19/2018.

Comment

• Does anyone have 904 Batch and got their Family Finder results?
            Last edited by Khalid22; 23rd October 2018, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• FF batch 905
              batched on 10/15/2018
              completed: 10/22/2018

Comment

FF batch 905
                batched on 10/15/2018
                completed: 10/22/2018
                Lol, are you serious? I'm in batch 904, it's been 2 weeks and I have not gotten my results yet.

Comment

Lol, are you serious? I'm in batch 904, it's been 2 weeks and I have not gotten my results yet.
                  Yes. This one was the fastest I have seen. It was bundled with a Y-37 which isn’t complete yet. This order was from July so it took a long time from Europe and back.

Comment

• Originally posted by loobster View Post

Saw the change in the expected completion date on 10/21, posted comment above --
                    and the results were in 10/22 (e-mail announcement a bit before midnight on the 22nd, happened to see them a couple of hours before that)
                    No idea why they changed the expected date - the results were in before the first expected date, way before the second one.

Kit Received and batched (Batch 905) on 10/10/2018 -- Results in 10/22/2018 -- -- So under 2 weeks.

Comment

• Why do they release a batch when the previous one has not been yet? I mean why is batch 904 still not ready?

Comment

Why do they release a batch when the previous one has not been yet? I mean why is batch 904 still not ready?

Same question.....
                        It might be sample quality issues and I hope it's not..

Comment

• From the Learning Center, about batches: https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/...batches-close/

Comment

• Hey guys, has anyone in batch 904 received their results?

Comment

• Batch 909 was batched last Wednesday, 24th October and resulted are expected between 21st November and 5th December.

Comment

• Ordered 08/02/2018 910
                                Batched 10/29/2018 910
                                Completed 11/06/2018

8 days! that was quick...

Comment

Working...
                                X