Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login

The Login is messed up again.

I just logged in and it is working fine for me. Could you describe your issue in more detail?

Comment

Originally posted by ConZ View Post
      The Login is messed up again.
      Restart your system, and please provide a screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Mr W

P.S.
      Please try whether the problem is present when a different browser or a different system is used.

Comment

I couldn't log in on Firefox, it would take me to the usual log in page for ftDNA, not the forum log in. I then tried Chrome and it works fine.

Comment

There are software updates to either FTDNA web pages or to your browser components that are happening in the background.

Please do not ask me how Amazon or other big names are doing that since we do not see their operations being interrupted, as much as it is happening here or at other places I am frequenting. Trying a different browser might be a good workaround before restarting one's system.

Mr W

Comment

The "Login" link next to "Customer Support" at the very top of the forum is for FTDNA's main website, not the forum itself, if that's what you were clicking on.

Comment

Working...
            X