Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T0pcat
    replied
    I received my Y37 to Y67 upgrade, batch 652 on 12/20. It was originally due 1/27/16!

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    Originally posted by rod View Post
    A couple of years ago they told me that a Y67 upgrade ordered in April was delayed because of the father's day sale in June.
    Wow! I think they have improved on that. I hope so, at least.

Received results for Batch 644, 67 marker test Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope everyone else did, too.

Leave a comment:

• rod
    replied
    Originally posted by Renegade6008 View Post
    I sure hope they don't claim that since these are a couple of months ahead of the year end sale.
    A couple of years ago they told me that a Y67 upgrade ordered in April was delayed because of the father's day sale in June.

Leave a comment:

• thetick
    replied
    Originally posted by Robertjm View Post
    This is all new to me. I sent my yDNA sample in last week. How will I know what batch number the sample is a part of, and the estimated date? Do they send an email upon assigning it to a batch, or something else?
    Within a week usually done on Wednesday you check the orders list on your FTDNA account.

https://www.familytreedna.com/login.aspx

On the left side under "Your Account" there will be "Order History". Click the date for test and you should see the batch number and the expected date.

Leave a comment:

• Robertjm
    replied
    How do you know the estimated date?

This is all new to me. I sent my yDNA sample in last week. How will I know what batch number the sample is a part of, and the estimated date? Do they send an email upon assigning it to a batch, or something else?

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    Originally posted by rod View Post
    Batch 642 y-12, 25, 37, 67, 111 is also delayed to "12/23/2015 - 01/06/2016". Next they'll claim the results are delayed because of the high volume created by the year end sale.
    I sure hope they don't claim that since these are a couple of months ahead of the year end sale.

Leave a comment:

• rod
    replied
    Batch 642 y-12, 25, 37, 67, 111 is also delayed to "12/23/2015 - 01/06/2016". Next they'll claim the results are delayed because of the high volume created by the year end sale.

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    Originally posted by WatsonCrick View Post
    I have not received the results for my y67 batch 643 (batched 9/30), expected date now moved to 12/23.
    Thank you for the information. Batch 644 Y67 was just delayed and expected results now predicted 12/23 thru 1/6. I suppose if the previous batch was also pushed back I should not expect it any time soon. Very disappointing as many are anxious to receive results of this potential brother's test. We were definitely hoping for them before Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• WatsonCrick
    replied
    Batches

I have not received the results for my y67 batch 643 (batched 9/30), expected date now moved to 12/23. I suggested in the Features Requests & Bug Reports Area that for all analyses, the date of the first ready sample in a batch should be announced. This would point out batch-wide problems for an analysis - useful information for us waiting for results, but maybe too confindential to be public.

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    started a topic Batch 644 Y67

Batch 644 Y67

Has anyone in Batch 644 for a Y67 test received their results?
Working...
X