Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P312* and stuck

Hi,
    I need some help with the 343 batch test that was done. Apparently, I am negative for all sub-clades under P312. There are some really good administrators out there that tried to help me. But, they are at a loss. This has been a pretty long road for me. I have been asked to leave many groups because my dna just doesn't line up. Or I am stuck in the M269 pile. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
    Despondent

You could take the Big Y test. You could possibly match a new group with one or more other P312*
    There are three others shown at
    http://ytree.net/DisplayTree.php?blockID=1&star=true

Comment

Originally posted by 850200 View Post
      Hi,
      I need some help with the 343 batch test that was done. Apparently, I am negative for all sub-clades under P312. There are some really good administrators out there that tried to help me. But, they are at a loss. This has been a pretty long road for me. I have been asked to leave many groups because my dna just doesn't line up. Or I am stuck in the M269 pile. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
      Despondent
      That just means that you have a rare subclade of P312 compared to all of the people that have tested as much as you have so far. Sooner or later your P312 subclade will be identified. The more people in your situation that get a BigY test the sooner it will be identified. Apart from the Big Tree posted thetick the YFull tree also has a lot of people that are terminal for P312. http://www.yfull.com/tree/R-P312/

You just need to have patience and if you get a BigY test the sooner you will know what your subclade is.

Comment

Anyone who can't find a more refined haplogroup than P312 definitely needs to do the Big Y. There are Holiday discounts right now, including an overall discount of $50, and individual discounts based on coupon codes from mystery gifts. The ones I've seen range from $25 off to $75 off. I have a bunch of $25 off coupons. If someone has a $75 off they don't need, perhaps he or she will share.

Timothy Peterman

Comment

Originally posted by T E Peterman View Post
          Anyone who can't find a more refined haplogroup than P312 definitely needs to do the Big Y. There are Holiday discounts right now, including an overall discount of $50, and individual discounts based on coupon codes from mystery gifts. The ones I've seen range from $25 off to $75 off. I have a bunch of $25 off coupons. If someone has a $75 off they don't need, perhaps he or she will share.

Timothy Peterman
          I have a $50 off Big Y that is good for a few more days if anyone needs it.

Jack Wyatt

Comment

Originally posted by georgian1950 View Post
            I have a $50 off Big Y that is good for a few more days if anyone needs it.

Jack Wyatt
            Coupon has been claimed.

Comment

Working...
            X