X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartot
    replied
    Originally posted by prairielad View Post
    Terminal SNP only shows if that member has done SNP testing and is tested positive for SNP listed in column.

Have the other 2 also done SNP testing?
    If the other 2 have also done SNP testing what are these 4 peoples terminal SNP listed as?

Terminal SNP should always list the furthers known SNP that member tested positive for.
    myself and the other where natgeno2 transfers and do not have terminal SNP filled (CTS8862) , but I am noted as this SNP in both ftdna and natgeno2.

Also all branches lower than this SNP for me, have been tested negative..........so basically , unless a new branch is found, I will noted as CTS8862

Leave a comment:

• prairielad
    replied
    Terminal SNP only shows if that member has done SNP testing and is tested positive for SNP listed in column.

Have the other 2 also done SNP testing?
    If the other 2 have also done SNP testing what are these 4 peoples terminal SNP listed as?

Terminal SNP should always list the furthers known SNP that member tested positive for.

Leave a comment:

• Bartot
    started a topic Terminal SNP

Terminal SNP

I have 4 people on my matches for YDNA of which 2 show the same SNP under the terminal SNP column and the other 2 do not, but all 4 have this SNP. why this discrepancy?
Working...
X