Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T E Peterman
    replied
    Once you get your Big Y results, be sure to upload to ytree.net. This is the best place I've seen for getting P312+ data processed after NGS testing.

Timothy Peterman

Leave a comment:

replied
    Unsatisfactory Response

I got a response from FTDNA stating they have pulled CTS11722 off of their tree, but might reinstate it if they can determine where it belongs.
    Well, other companies like yseq (I bought the Scots Panel) and ISOGG know where the SNP belongs. This is messing up my research.

I ordered the Big Y about a month back, so this will change again (although I now regret handing more money over to FTDNA if this is the way they act).

No, I did not order L21 or D13 because the former was already confirmed on 23andme and the latter seemed unnecessary because my STR distant matches at the time clearly pointed to CTS11722.

Very annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied
    Originally posted by 381858 View Post
    I got my CTS11722 positive results months ago and this was the terminal SNP displayed. Today, I logged on and saw I had reverted to a predicted M269. Others on my clan chart reverted as well. I know I am CTS11722 because I also tested at yseq.
    What is going on?
    Have you been tested for other SNPs such as L21 and DF13?

Leave a comment:

• T E Peterman
    replied
    Report this directly to Family Tree DNA.

Timothy Peterman

Leave a comment:

started a topic Reversing Confirmed SNP

Reversing Confirmed SNP

I got my CTS11722 positive results months ago and this was the terminal SNP displayed. Today, I logged on and saw I had reverted to a predicted M269. Others on my clan chart reverted as well. I know I am CTS11722 because I also tested at yseq.
    What is going on?
Working...
X