Absurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absurd

I ordered the free DNA transfer in February (though is says I ordered it in March on the webpage - no matter). It would be unacceptable that I have not received it, if that was all I had ordered. But I paid to receive the expanded list of matches. (In addition, I ordered the Y-DNA test, which is the only results that FamilytreeDNA has given me.) The fact that 6 months later I have not received results that I payed for is absurd. I have to recommend people to be cautious about doing business with FamilytreeDNA. I would like to upgrade my 37 marker Y-DNA test, but I will not do so until the company acts with integrity and fulfills their obligations.

Originally posted by mikechilds54 View Post
    I ordered the free DNA transfer in February (though is says I ordered it in March on the webpage - no matter). It would be unacceptable that I have not received it, if that was all I had ordered. But I paid to receive the expanded list of matches. (In addition, I ordered the Y-DNA test, which is the only results that FamilytreeDNA has given me.) The fact that 6 months later I have not received results that I payed for is absurd. I have to recommend people to be cautious about doing business with FamilytreeDNA. I would like to upgrade my 37 marker Y-DNA test, but I will not do so until the company acts with integrity and fulfills their obligations.
    You uploaded your Raw DNA from Ancestry and did not get the initial 20 or so matches at all? Then paid the $39 to see all of your matches and did not get those either?

Comment

Please describe your situation more specifically. Did you successfully upload your raw data from the other testing company (Ancestry.com or 23andMe) into your FTDNA account? If the transfer failed, what error message did you get?

Comment

Working...
      X