R-M343 Backbone SNP pack Batch 633

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-M343 Backbone SNP pack Batch 633

Starting week 8 of waiting for these results, when it seems everyone else is getting results after waiting only 3 weeks.

Seems odd and very frustrating to see many who ordered and batched weeks after you, getting their results.

Thought this would be the golden week, but ... NO.

I think there may have been a few problems with the results of some of the tests. I received mine 3 weeks after ordering, however I tested positive for SNPs on 2 different branches. I reported the problem and FTDNA responded that they would investigate. That was several weeks ago and I've heard nothing further. BUT since last week I note that a number of additional SNPs are again orange (in progress).

Comment

Originally posted by siroli View Post
      I think there may have been a few problems with the results of some of the tests. I received mine 3 weeks after ordering, however I tested positive for SNPs on 2 different branches. I reported the problem and FTDNA responded that they would investigate. That was several weeks ago and I've heard nothing further. BUT since last week I note that a number of additional SNPs are again orange (in progress).
      Interesting, and I'm truly sorry you are having to wait AGAIN. I'm thinking I could have ordered Big Y and had results by now.

Comment

My project has one uncompleted R1b SNP Pack from each of batches 633 and 634.

Comment

Originally posted by lgmayka View Post
          My project has one uncompleted R1b SNP Pack from each of batches 633 and 634.
          I guess I am not alone. Thanks for sharing that information.

Comment

My dad's is also in batch 633 and still not complete... long after others were completed. I just sent in a request for an estimated date of his.

Comment

Originally posted by jsarnacki View Post
              My dad's is also in batch 633 and still not complete... long after others were completed. I just sent in a request for an estimated date of his.
              I'd be interested in knowing what they tell you, if you don't mind sharing. :-)

So far, all they have told me is the test takes 6-8 weeks to complete. Wednesday (Sep 23) will have been 8 weeks.

Comment

Well, I got 2 e-mails. The first said that it usually takes 6-8 weeks, an that they would look into why mine wasn't done. The second said the first test did fail (a first for me) and that it is being re-run and expected back in 3-5 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X