Clear All

• Sarmat
    replied
    Tell him yourself.

Leave a comment:

• boutrosdu93
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarmat View Post
    I'm certain of it. That information was relayed to me from the lab director by the president of the company.
    good then you should tell the president that there should be no more bugs because there are many many of them , ff match missing , data loss etc etc

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    I'm certain of it. That information was relayed to me from the lab director by the president of the company.
    Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Sarmat
    replied
    Originally posted by Renegade6008 View Post
    You're probably right.

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    It was last year, and I got different excuses from different people.

The bottom line was that they didn't start running the test on the stated "batch date".
    You're probably right. I'm thinking that's what happened with my husband's SNP pack. Others in his batch and the batch after his have received their results already, yet he has 2-4 weeks more to wait. That's half the reason I ordered my brother the Big Y. If I have to wait that long, it needs to be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Sarmat
    replied
    It was last year, and I got different excuses from different people.

The bottom line was that they didn't start running the test on the stated "batch date".

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    Mine took nearly 7 months.
    Seven months! Really? Was that recently and was there an explanation for why it took so long?

Leave a comment:

• Sarmat
    replied
    Originally posted by suemae View Post
    Be prepared for a longer wait on the Y. I think it took mine 2 1/2 months in January.
    Mine took nearly 7 months.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Batch 639

Mine got batched into 639 as well.
    We shall see....

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    Well, maybe not faster. I'm in Batch 639 with estimated date of 10/28 to 11/11 or something like that - just posted it to my account.

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    I think they are moving faster than that right now. I was seeing people report results after about 1 month, although they are offering several SNP packs which are taking longer (for me, at least).

Leave a comment:

• suemae
    replied
    Be prepared for a longer wait on the Y. I think it took mine 2 1/2 months in January.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks

Thanks for the info.
    I hear they started offering a sale on BigY after I ordered and although I regret not getting the discount, I at least did not want to get stuck in the delays which will naturally follow from a possible flurry of new orders.

Leave a comment:

• Renegade6008
    replied
    I agree with suemae, your order will probably be batched by tomorrow morning, Sep 3. That's when I am expecting my Big Y order to be batched.

Leave a comment:

• suemae
    replied
    Batch day

Normally batched I believe on Wednesdays p.m.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X