Batch 628

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 628

Hi guys. I didn't see a thread on this batch. I have a Y 12 marker in this one that is now at week 10. New delay dates put it at the 13-15 week mark. Which from what I have been reading the 13 week is the "new norm" for awaiting Y DNA results.

With that said, I'm just curious if anyone has been receiving any results from this batch yet. Especially the Y DNA ones. Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on batch numbers. I was batch 625 and there were people in the same batch who got their results a full two weeks before me!

Comment

Originally posted by T0pcat View Post
      I wouldn't place too much emphasis on batch numbers. I was batch 625 and there were people in the same batch who got their results a full two weeks before me!
      Yes of course. This isn't my first time waiting on tests with them. I know they can be very slow, and that some will get results before others in the same batch. Some even get results before you will in later batches! I'm just wondering where this particular batch seems to be as no one on here has posted that they have tests in it.

Comment

Has anyone received any Y-DNA STR results from this batch yet?

Comment

I have. I had two kits being tested for Y37, and the kit numbers were sequential. I entered them into the system around mid June and they were put into batch 628.

I was also told that the results would not be ready until mid September. However, about 8 days ago, one of the kits was finished and the data results were ready. The other one is still out.

Comment

Working...
          X