Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any confirm that DNA Transfer referrals still can unlock Family Finder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any confirm that DNA Transfer referrals still can unlock Family Finder?

I have sent out many emails with FTDNA transfer referral links in the past week. A few of the recipients replied that they will try out FTDNA but I am still showing that I need 4 more to unlock.

I know in the past that plenty of people have been able to get the free upgrade but can anyone confirm that recently their unlock count has has decreased?

They still say so in their learning center: https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/...nsfer-program/

The price to unlock all of your matches and myOrigins results has been reduced to $39. If you don’t want to pay the $39, you can unlock everything for free by recruiting 4 friends or relatives to upload their raw data. Once you recruit 4 people, your results will be unlocked even if your recruits don’t unlock ther full results.

Comment

Thanks but I already knew that.

There have been a lot of bugs reported in the system and I would like confirmation that this is still working for someone before I devote much more effort in obtaining the free unlock

Comment

The account is now showing I need one less referral so it appears to be working

Comment

Working...
        X