Yay for faster processing times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for faster processing times!

I just did my 8th FF since January. This one took only 13 days from "Batch" to "completed! 5 more days if you want to measure "Received" to Completed.... but still a HUGE improvement on my previous tests! AND... I got IMMEDIATE notifications that I had a new close match for the 5 immediate family kits AND I received an e-mail that his kit was done

My father's FF test came back pretty quickly - about in line with 23andMe.
    Now to wait for the Y67 results...
    Seems that Darren's insight into improved processes is beginning to bare fruit!

Comment

Yep. I just ordered a y37 to 67 upgrade and a y67 (not an upgrade). I expext the upd
      Grade to come back quickly, not sure about the other! I am hapy either way though, the imprvement is happeni g ( though not sure if is consista t)

Comment

Website Performance is Perky!

Also wanted to say I appreciate what now seems to be very consistently fast performance from the website. Bravo!

Comment

That is true too! I got stuck with one of the June 3rd plagued kits.. but once they resolved that, things are running very smoothly for all of my kits. Only gripe I still have is that I can't seem to get the known relationships labels to label BOTH matches correctly. You fix one and it messes up the other still.

Comment

Hello,

I reported this a while back and it is something they are looking into, but I still don't have an ETA as to when it will be corrected. I am sorry for this continued inconvenience.

-Darren

Originally posted by jsarnacki View Post
            That is true too! I got stuck with one of the June 3rd plagued kits.. but once they resolved that, things are running very smoothly for all of my kits. Only gripe I still have is that I can't seem to get the known relationships labels to label BOTH matches correctly. You fix one and it messes up the other still.

Comment

Thanks for the update Darren!

Comment

Working...
              X