X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren
    replied
    clintonslayton76,
    Can you please send me a private message with some specific examples of this. I would like to look into this further.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Leave a comment:

• telly441
    replied
    Originally posted by M.B. View Post
    I don't know what's more shocking, the fact of disappearing results or that nobody answered you so far in this thread...
    Not really surprising at all since nobody from FTDNA management reads and/or posts to this forum.

If you really want something done you will have to call them or maybe message them from their Facebook page. I really suggest people start posting to their Facebook page all their complaints to be seen by more people then just here at the forums. FTDNA might start to take notice if more of the general public finds out how poorly they are running their company

Leave a comment:

• M.B.
    replied
    I don't know what's more shocking, the fact of disappearing results or that nobody answered you so far in this thread...

Leave a comment:

• clintonslayton76
    started a topic Disappeared transfer results

Disappeared transfer results

More than half of my total Project "members" are transfers, sponsored so that we can at least see some of our Ancestry/Relative Genetics research on FTDNA. the complications of the transfer process at FTDNA has stopped further transfers cold, since the ordering system for this is a lottery, about 2 out of every 8 result in my being told that I have ordered the "wrong test level," the funds are never refunded and those results will never show, because FTDNA has no mechanism for correcting this, apparently.

None of the transferred results are showing in my Project grid, only the "B"kit numbers. These results are fundamentally important in themselves, and also help me "market" the service to new prospects, as well as generating at least one FTDNA test (I will not call it an upgrade) from a previous transferee.
    I cannot determine if this is systemwide because at this time I am having "problems with Houston,"so I can only hope that this issue is being addressed.
    Frustrated administrator
    Clinton Slayton
Working...
X