Is something wrong with the known relatives in Family Finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is something wrong with the known relatives in Family Finder

Is something wrong with the known relatives in Family Finder.I am managing 6 kits and a couple of week ago I got my full sister's results.When I add her as sister in my kit and then go to her's an accept and change to brother it disappears and goes back to pending in my kit.It also does the same with her in my niece's kit when I add her there as Aunt.I had no trouble with the other kits which were done a couple of months ago.I have been trying off and on for over a week now and always get the same results.Need help with this as it keep running me around in circles.Any one else having this trouble are is it just me ?

What happens if you don't change the relationship on the receiving end, what happens if you just confirm?

Comment

I guess you probably do have to change the relationship on the receiving end but make sure you are doing so in the pending relationships section of Known Relatives not from the match list as I seem to recall. I'd try it out more but they must have a slow server as I'm having trouble accessing my kits at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by travers View Post
        What happens if you don't change the relationship on the receiving end, what happens if you just confirm?
        I tried that also and it leave her as my sister and me as her sister and my sister as aunt to her niece and her niece as aunt to my sister.

Comment

Working...
        X