Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexey_Minko
    replied
    I rechecked a status. There is a "Pending" now. Im not received a notification about receiving my kit by lab.

Leave a comment:

• mattn
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexey_Minko View Post
    Hello. My kit from Russia was delivered to FTDNA at 03 Aug 2015. It`s ok. But it delayed again! Today I checked a status on FTDNA`s site and I saw a status "Pending" instead "Received". Why? Sorry for offtop.
    It won't change from "Pending" to "Received" until it is scanned into the system which can take several business days depending on how many bags of kits were delivered. Once it is scanned and "Received" usually it will be batched on that Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• K. L. Adams
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexey_Minko View Post
    Hello. My kit from Russia was delivered to FTDNA at 03 Aug 2015. It`s ok. But it delayed again! Today I checked a status on FTDNA`s site and I saw a status "Pending" instead "Received". Why? Sorry for offtop.
    Did USPS show it received on 03 Aug 2015 or did ftDNA send you a email notification the kit was received?

I have seen a delay before as to when the mail service states it as delivered verses the date it was processed in by ftDNA.

I do have another kit mailed and it is now in the North Houston Mail Center. I'll post the results for this kit and keep an update going to see how long it takes to get batched.

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
    Arrived at USPS Destination Facility NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 August 5, 2015 8:57 pm
    Departed USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522 August 5, 2015 2:42 am
    Arrived at USPS Origin Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522 August 4, 2015 11:40 pm
    Accepted at USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522 August 4, 2015 10:40 pm

Leave a comment:

• Alexey_Minko
    replied
    Delay

Leave a comment:

• K. L. Adams
    replied
    Originally posted by K. L. Adams View Post
    nicolam,

I would ask ftDNA help desk before you send to an address other than what is provided in your kit. I believe the lab is in Houston?

Monday, I will call USPS.COM and ask for them to investigate the delay at the North Houston mail facility. It seems to get things moving again when you file an official complaint with USPS.COM

Current status, today, 6/28/2015, as you can tell "Houston! we have a problem!":

June 23, 2015 , 8:04 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

**Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 on June 23, 2015 at 8:04 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 22, 2015 , 10:47 pm Departed USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522

June 22, 2015 , 9:20 pm Arrived at USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522

June 22, 2015 , 4:03 pm Departed Post Office CANTONMENT, FL 32533

June 22, 2015 , 11:14 am Acceptance

CANTONMENT, FL 32533
    ftDNA sent me an email notification today that the kit was received.

Journey over for this particular kit

Leave a comment:

• K. L. Adams
    replied
    Houston! we have a problem!

Originally posted by nicolam View Post
    Can kits be returned via the Oklahoma facility, or can they only go via Houston? Just about to send another kit back and wondering if there is any way to avoid the inevitable delays at Houston.
    nicolam,

I would ask ftDNA help desk before you send to an address other than what is provided in your kit. I believe the lab is in Houston?

Monday, I will call USPS.COM and ask for them to investigate the delay at the North Houston mail facility. It seems to get things moving again when you file an official complaint with USPS.COM

Current status, today, 6/28/2015, as you can tell "Houston! we have a problem!":

June 23, 2015 , 8:04 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

**Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 on June 23, 2015 at 8:04 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 22, 2015 , 10:47 pm Departed USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522

June 22, 2015 , 9:20 pm Arrived at USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522

June 22, 2015 , 4:03 pm Departed Post Office CANTONMENT, FL 32533

June 22, 2015 , 11:14 am Acceptance

CANTONMENT, FL 32533

Leave a comment:

• GoofusBroadway
    replied
    Originally posted by dna View Post
    Remember about tracking when shipping it back!
    Yes. Best if you take it into your local PO and have them scan it "accepted". They will give you a receipt with the tracking number. Hang onto that until the package arrives.

k.

Leave a comment:

• nicolam
    replied
    Originally posted by K. L. Adams View Post
    Congrats!

Just sent a kit back to ftDNA and it just arrived at the dreaded North Houston facility. This will be another test for this facility.

Thank you ftDNA for sending the kits to customers from OK bypassing the Houston outbound problem.
    Can kits be returned via the Oklahoma facility, or can they only go via Houston? Just about to send another kit back and wondering if there is any way to avoid the inevitable delays at Houston.

Leave a comment:

• K. L. Adams
    replied
    Originally posted by dna View Post
    Yep! Your right, mandatory to go to USPS.COM and click off both check boxes on email notifications.

This is my current update from USPS.COM, no telling how long it will be at the North Houston USPS facility. As you can tell, a very quick turn around for the Pensacola Facility.

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
    Arrived at USPS Origin Facility NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 June 23, 2015 8:04 pm
    Departed USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522 June 22, 2015 10:47 pm
    Arrived at USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522 June 22, 2015 9:20 pm
    Departed Post Office CANTONMENT, FL 32533 June 22, 2015 4:03 pm
    Acceptance CANTONMENT, FL 32533 June 22, 2015 11:14 am
    Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS May 18, 2015

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied

Leave a comment:

• K. L. Adams
    replied
    Originally posted by masiosare View Post
    Issue solved. It was shipped on Jun/15 after all.
    Congrats!

Just sent a kit back to ftDNA and it just arrived at the dreaded North Houston facility. This will be another test for this facility.

Thank you ftDNA for sending the kits to customers from OK bypassing the Houston outbound problem.

Leave a comment:

• masiosare
    replied
    Issue solved. It was shipped on Jun/15 after all.

Leave a comment:

• K. L. Adams
    replied
    I have not received an email with tracking info as of now.

In my previous purchase back in January the tracking email was received the next working day after the New Order Confirmation email.

So, 5 days delay and counting...
    If the purchase posted against your debit/credit card then your next step is "CALLING" the customer help desk number.

I like to call them the first minute they open for business and my guess is they are going to send you another kit.

Perhaps you got caught up in the switch over/start up to using OK USPS facility. Not sure if they are still using Houston USPS facility or not

I ordered 3 kits this month and received the normal email with the tracking number for all kits.

Best wishes, K.L.Adams

Leave a comment:

• masiosare
    replied
    The email address associated with them is the same as my main email address and that's where new order confirmation email was received into.
    The father's day sale email was received in the morning.
    I have purchased the kits for the normal price last Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    You have charged me on Jun/14 for 2 FF kits (# 424482 and 424483). Not yet shipped and no response to my ticket.
    Shipping delays now on top of the rest of problems ?
    Did the e-mail addresses associated with those kits receive e-mails announcing the Fathers Day Sale?

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
    I am not disputing the delays, I am double checking...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X