Shipping delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping delay

You have charged me on Jun/14 for 2 FF kits (# 424482 and 424483). Not yet shipped and no response to my ticket.
    Shipping delays now on top of the rest of problems ?

Originally posted by masiosare View Post
    You have charged me on Jun/14 for 2 FF kits (# 424482 and 424483). Not yet shipped and no response to my ticket.
    Hi,

I am assuming that you received your "New Oder Confirmation" email.

then you should have received an email with your postal tracking information. If so, go to USPS.COM and enter the tracking number, turn on both check boxes for email notification.

My last two kits came from OKLAHOMA CITY, OK instead of HOUSTON, TX, bypassing the problematic North Houston USPS Facility.

Best Wishes, K. L. Adams

Comment

I have not received an email with tracking info as of now.

In my previous purchase back in January the tracking email was received the next working day after the New Order Confirmation email.

So, 5 days delay and counting...

Comment

When I ordered my Kit it came from Austin and I live in a suburb of Houston. I guess that makes sense.

Comment

Did the e-mail addresses associated with those kits receive e-mails announcing the Fathers Day Sale?

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
          I am not disputing the delays, I am double checking...

Comment

The email address associated with them is the same as my main email address and that's where new order confirmation email was received into.
            The father's day sale email was received in the morning.
            I have purchased the kits for the normal price last Saturday.

Comment

I have not received an email with tracking info as of now.

In my previous purchase back in January the tracking email was received the next working day after the New Order Confirmation email.

So, 5 days delay and counting...
              If the purchase posted against your debit/credit card then your next step is "CALLING" the customer help desk number.

I like to call them the first minute they open for business and my guess is they are going to send you another kit.

Perhaps you got caught up in the switch over/start up to using OK USPS facility. Not sure if they are still using Houston USPS facility or not

I ordered 3 kits this month and received the normal email with the tracking number for all kits.

Best wishes, K.L.Adams

Comment

Issue solved. It was shipped on Jun/15 after all.

Comment

Issue solved. It was shipped on Jun/15 after all.
                  Congrats!

Just sent a kit back to ftDNA and it just arrived at the dreaded North Houston facility. This will be another test for this facility.

Thank you ftDNA for sending the kits to customers from OK bypassing the Houston outbound problem.

Comment

Remember about tracking when shipping it back!

Comment

Originally posted by dna View Post
                      Yep! Your right, mandatory to go to USPS.COM and click off both check boxes on email notifications.

This is my current update from USPS.COM, no telling how long it will be at the North Houston USPS facility. As you can tell, a very quick turn around for the Pensacola Facility.

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
                      Arrived at USPS Origin Facility NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 June 23, 2015 8:04 pm
                      Departed USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522 June 22, 2015 10:47 pm
                      Arrived at USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522 June 22, 2015 9:20 pm
                      Departed Post Office CANTONMENT, FL 32533 June 22, 2015 4:03 pm
                      Acceptance CANTONMENT, FL 32533 June 22, 2015 11:14 am
                      Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS May 18, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by K. L. Adams View Post
                        Congrats!

Just sent a kit back to ftDNA and it just arrived at the dreaded North Houston facility. This will be another test for this facility.

Thank you ftDNA for sending the kits to customers from OK bypassing the Houston outbound problem.
                        Can kits be returned via the Oklahoma facility, or can they only go via Houston? Just about to send another kit back and wondering if there is any way to avoid the inevitable delays at Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by dna View Post
                          Yes. Best if you take it into your local PO and have them scan it "accepted". They will give you a receipt with the tracking number. Hang onto that until the package arrives.

k.

Comment

Houston! we have a problem!

Originally posted by nicolam View Post
                            Can kits be returned via the Oklahoma facility, or can they only go via Houston? Just about to send another kit back and wondering if there is any way to avoid the inevitable delays at Houston.
                            nicolam,

I would ask ftDNA help desk before you send to an address other than what is provided in your kit. I believe the lab is in Houston?

Monday, I will call USPS.COM and ask for them to investigate the delay at the North Houston mail facility. It seems to get things moving again when you file an official complaint with USPS.COM

Current status, today, 6/28/2015, as you can tell "Houston! we have a problem!":

June 23, 2015 , 8:04 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

**Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 on June 23, 2015 at 8:04 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 22, 2015 , 10:47 pm Departed USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522

June 22, 2015 , 9:20 pm Arrived at USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522

June 22, 2015 , 4:03 pm Departed Post Office CANTONMENT, FL 32533

June 22, 2015 , 11:14 am Acceptance

CANTONMENT, FL 32533

Comment

Originally posted by K. L. Adams View Post
                              nicolam,

I would ask ftDNA help desk before you send to an address other than what is provided in your kit. I believe the lab is in Houston?

Monday, I will call USPS.COM and ask for them to investigate the delay at the North Houston mail facility. It seems to get things moving again when you file an official complaint with USPS.COM

Current status, today, 6/28/2015, as you can tell "Houston! we have a problem!":

June 23, 2015 , 8:04 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315

**Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 on June 23, 2015 at 8:04 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 22, 2015 , 10:47 pm Departed USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522

June 22, 2015 , 9:20 pm Arrived at USPS Facility PENSACOLA, FL 32522

June 22, 2015 , 4:03 pm Departed Post Office CANTONMENT, FL 32533

June 22, 2015 , 11:14 am Acceptance

CANTONMENT, FL 32533
                              ftDNA sent me an email notification today that the kit was received.

Journey over for this particular kit

Comment

Working...
                              X