Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YDNA results lost, false notifications, contacts from matches that are not listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YDNA results lost, false notifications, contacts from matches that are not listed

I have been having one problem after another with the reporting side of FTDNA.(YDNA
    1. Contacted by people who have the kit (that I administer) information and results, when they are not listed as a match.
    2. Too numerous to mention alarm emails that I have "new relative" to find there is nothing.
    3. After one of these false emails, most of the former matches are now gone. We supposedly had hundreds of matches at YDNA marker 37. Now there are 17, mostly at 4 mutations. Tons of people are missing at YDNA25 and also at YDNA12. Fortunately YDNA 67 seems to be intact.
    5.At family finder, I have confirmed matches that are now unconfirmed.

This is just not good enough, dealing with people's information like this. To top it off, my cart said I have ordered 3 items I have not. Come on FTDNA, don't take the mick, I will not be ordering anything more until all of this stops. You can't play around with someone's identity like this. Now the icon won't post. It was angry.

They did just do an appearance update that took place on Thursday or Friday. I do not what else it was to effect but the look of my webpages changed as did the drop down menu. As with everytime FTDNA does an update, one fix breaks two other things so it is the norm at FTDNA.

Comment

Working...
    X