• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 612 Y DNA results delayed again

Y-DNA67
    Ordered 12/11/2014 612
    Batched 03/04/2015 612
    Completed Pending 612

This is getting more than frustrating now this is yet another push back of results. We posted this off from UK in jAN

Y-DNA67 Y-DNA1-12 Markers 612 06/10/2015 - 06/24/2015 We understand your frustration in not receiving your results as anticipated. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results. There are many possible reasons for your delay, such as our need to re-run your test or we need more sample.

Received that excuse 2 weeks ago.
    The reasons seem to be randomly generated and rotated. Which might cause a problem if they ever want to look back and see what REALLY went wrong.

Batch 607 (YDNA 37 to 111) - Batched 01/28/2015 pushed out again - (6/17-7/1).

New one:
    06/17/2015 - 07/01/2015 - Your sample has failed to pass quality control. If we need additional sample or action from you to continue, an email will be sent to the primary email address on the account. Thank you for your patience.

(I called after receiving this one and was told that was not the issue as they have not even opened my second vial.)

Comment

Originally posted by M E M View Post
      Received that excuse 2 weeks ago.
      The reasons seem to be randomly generated and rotated. Which might cause a problem if they ever want to look back and see what REALLY went wrong.

Batch 607 (YDNA 37 to 111) - Batched 01/28/2015 pushed out again - (6/17-7/1).

New one:
      06/17/2015 - 07/01/2015 - Your sample has failed to pass quality control. If we need additional sample or action from you to continue, an email will be sent to the primary email address on the account. Thank you for your patience.

(I called after receiving this one and was told that was not the issue as they have not even opened my second vial.)
      Y-DNA37 to 111 (Batch 607)
      Ordered 01/24/2015
      Batched 01/28/2015
      Completed 06/05/2015

mtDNA Plus (Batch 607)
      Ordered 01/24/2015
      Batched 01/28/2015
      Completed 03/02/2015

Comment

Y-DNA37 to 111 (Batch 607)
        Ordered 01/24/2015
        Batched 01/28/2015
        Completed 06/05/2015

mtDNA Plus (Batch 607)
        Ordered 01/24/2015
        Batched 01/28/2015
        Completed 03/02/2015
        Query, did you really need to post this in 5 different areas?

Comment

Originally posted by N21163 View Post
          I think it is safe to assume that the user was extremely happy and would copy and paste into all the threads if he did not want see the matches

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
          The forum software should stop identical posts from being made to more than 3 threads in such a short time span.

Comment

I voiced my displeasure on all five threads and felt it only fair to
            state in those same threads that the delay was resolved earlier than the
            6/17-7/1 time frame. While I wanted to extend FTDNA the courtesy of showing
            resolution, I was not willing to sing their praises after such a long delay.
            To that end, I merely copy and pasted the results to show without the excessive
            commentary I now feel obligated to make.

P.S.
            Thank you for reading all five of my posts, I feel special.

Comment

Originally posted by dna View Post
              I think it is safe to assume that the user was extremely happy and would copy and paste into all the threads if he did not want see the matches

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
              The forum software should stop identical posts from being made to more than 3 threads in such a short time span.
              Agreed.

Uh huh.

P.S.
              I merely read "Today's Posts" in the Quick Links section of this forum...I'm sure you are special though

Comment

P.S.
                Uh huh.
                I merely read "Today's Posts" in the Quick Links section of this forum...I'm sure you are special though
                "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." - Plato
                --
                I posted first regarding my dissatisfaction,
                next to state that the results were in,
                and finally to answer your question regarding my posts.
                I will not waist my time or that of others on a foolish line of commentary.
                Should you choose to continue with your snarky remarks, they will get no further response from me.
                Last edited by M E M; 6 June 2015, 07:53 AM.

Comment

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." - Plato
                  --
                  I posted first regarding my dissatisfaction,
                  next to state that the results were in,
                  and finally to answer your question regarding my posts.
                  I will not waist my time or that of others on a foolish line of commentary.
                  Should you choose to continue with your snarky remarks, they will get no further response from me.
                  Righto.

I think you meant waste.

Comment

Working...
                  X