Any Batch 619 or 620 FF Back Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch 620 and still waiting

My brother's sample is under batch 620. I got the delay message a while back but 3rd June would have been the end of the date range on the original dates.

I have no MyOrigins on his results yet but hoping it might be soon , given others in batch 620 and 621 have this. Time will tell ....

Comment

My sister's kit in batch 620 had my origins show up Saturday and matches showed up today - although I'm in her matches, she is not yet in my matches.

Comment

Well perhaps I spoke too soon - matches have vanished

Comment

Hello,

I have reported that there are continued Family Finder matching issues to the engineering team. I am sorry, I thought this was corrected.

-Darren
          Family Tree DNA

Comment

Batch 620 Results

As of Sunday night my brother's batch 620 MO results were posted, but no FF results. Since his raw DNA data was available for download, I uploaded it to Gedmatch. It has already completed batch processing. So I already know many of his FTDNA matches before they are posted here because of the great job Gedmatch is doing.

Still no FF results this AM

Sharon

Comment

LOL... Yep... I had myOrigins Sunday and downloaded raw data and uploaded to gedmatch (this is my mom's FF). Last night, I had two matches but neither were to myself or my children lol. Gedmatch on the other hand had complete results posted (say what? gedmatch tokenized results and had matches in 24 hours?!?!). My 2 FTDNA matches disappeared and are still gone LMAO. I am grateful that this is the first kit I have had missing data with, but this is getting ridiculous how problem ridden this 1 kit has been!!

Comment

"Family Finder Results Completed 6/2/15" The ethnic data is there, but no matches at all and no shared origins.

Comment

I have the same message for my sister's kit that is in batch 620. Matches were there yesterday though

Comment

Finally! 74 pages of Family Finder matches on one of my kits from Batch 620!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, the kit I want to compare it to (also batch 620) has been delayed to 6/17-7/1.

Comment

Originally posted by M E M View Post
                        I am still waiting on Batch 607 !
                        Batch 607 (YDNA 37 to 111) - Batched 01/28/2015
                        It has been pushed out again - (6/17-7/1).
                        Y-DNA37 to 111 (Batch 607)
                        Ordered 01/24/2015
                        Batched 01/28/2015
                        Completed 06/05/2015

mtDNA Plus (Batch 607)
                        Ordered 01/24/2015
                        Batched 01/28/2015
                        Completed 03/02/2015

Comment

Any batch 620 people still waiting for Family Finder results? I have one kit from that batch that has a range of 6/17-7/1. Still waiting...

Comment

Batch 620 not done and its JULY 3, 2015

I am in a CTS4466 and still waiting for Batch 620 to post - anyone know what is going on (other than the known selling to much for the lab to TIMELY process)?

Thanks
                            M

Comment

Got 620 FF results back today. My Origins are not there and can't download the raw data, but matches are there. Says complete 7-8-15, but no my origins or raw data.

NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.secure/f5/7ef0/e0-/fa0c-4022-87ee-12ad56462781/ffo37-f57ef0e0-fa0c-4022-87ee-12ad56462781.csv.gz8B90484B2F5F244A/t8846bOyCKZ3G42tzSZDXNPUbrhxC0b52MG8s+isD6Z4qdOanG jIpEbrZz8NNyn

Comment

Working...
                              X