Y Test Matches Disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y Test Matches Disappeared

I have a list of lots of Y DNA matches for 25 and 12 markers but none up to the 37 markers I have tested. No Surname matches at that level either. I did have some surname matches at 12 markers (doesn't really matter much at that level) however, now I check and the 8 or so I had are no longer in the list. What happened????? It is just weird since it isn't one person changing privacy settings.

Originally posted by DanD View Post
    I have a list of lots of Y DNA matches for 25 and 12 markers but none up to the 37 markers I have tested. No Surname matches at that level either. I did have some surname matches at 12 markers (doesn't really matter much at that level) however, now I check and the 8 or so I had are no longer in the list. What happened????? It is just weird since it isn't one person changing privacy settings.
    Please try the following route:
    myFTDNA ==>> Tools & Apps ==>> Advanced Matching ==>> select only Y-DNA12 option ==>> Run Report

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
    What would you say if you had the Y-DNA67 test (no matches at 37 and 67 markers at all) and had more than 1500 matches at 12 markers while having not a single surname match? I think you would say that it is a pity that nobody from my family has tested so far.

Comment

Working...
    X