Deleted Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Thread

I thought this was a free forum to gripe about anything?

I posted a gripe about only having 2 matches on FamilyDNA vs a lot of matches on Ancestry.com.

I even had a user like my post.

However I can't find the thread anymore cause it has been deleted. My forum statistics say I have never posted in the forums. Yet I still have the notification saying a user liked my post. That notification is linked to something that no longer exists and gives an error.

What happened to free and open grumbling, Griping and venting?

Originally posted by MoonDragn View Post

I posted a gripe about only having 2 matches on FamilyDNA vs a lot of matches on Ancestry.com.

However I can't find the thread anymore cause it has been deleted. My forum statistics say I have never posted in the forums. Yet I still have the notification saying a user liked my post. That notification is linked to something that no longer exists and gives an error.

I think you had responses that explained the situation in detail. Did you acknowledge them?

Mr. W.

Comment

You may want to send the forum administrator, Darren, a personal message about this: http://forums.familytreedna.com/member.php?u=9333

Comment

Are you sure you're in the right place? As far as I can see, there's no option to "like" a post here on these forums.

If you got a notification that someone "liked" your post, then it's probably on the Activity Feed of one of the projects you joined, which is separate from this forum.

Comment

Was it another account name?

http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=37595

Comment

Are you thinking of Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by gtc View Post
              Are you thinking of Facebook?
              You can also 'like' posts on the new FTDNA MyGroups project activity feeds.

Comment

Originally posted by ec1970 View Post
                Not another account name but it was a reply made to that thread. If it was not deleted I'm not sure what happened to it.

The notification on the liking may have been for something else if this forum doesn't have ability to like someone's post, but it was definitely within the FTDNA interface.

Comment

Working...
                X