Batching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batching

I seem to recall reading on here that kits are batched on the next Wednesday after arriving at FTDNA. So if a kit shows as being received by the lab last Thursday 30th April, should it have been given a batch number today? Nothing is showing on my account, does it sometimes take 2 weeks? Or will it run overnight and be showing by tomorrow?

Batch numbers usually show up on Thursdays ...

Comment

Ah,I might as well stop checking today then! Thanks.

Comment

You can check now! Mine wasn't batched this morning, but it is batched now. This is my mom's that was ordered back in mid-March. Took the postal service 5+ weeks to get to FTDNA then it took another week to get to the lab and yet another to be batched. I am fully expecting it to be delayed too... cause that is just how this entire process has gone for this one test!

Comment

Originally posted by jsarnacki View Post
          You can check now! Mine wasn't batched this morning, but it is batched now. This is my mom's that was ordered back in mid-March. Took the postal service 5+ weeks to get to FTDNA then it took another week to get to the lab and yet another to be batched. I am fully expecting it to be delayed too... cause that is just how this entire process has gone for this one test!
          Yes, batch 621 is now assigned.

W. (Mr.)

Comment

Yes, batched now in batch 621. Now the wait for results starts...

Comment

Working...
            X