Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mtFull Sequence Window Pushed Out Again

Originally posted by gigatoni View Post
    "609 05/13/2015 - 05/27/2015 Your kit has been brought to the attention of our data assurance team and will be reviewed to determine what further action is necessary. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results."
    Checked today:

Batch Expected Notes
    609 05/20/2015 - 06/03/2015 Your kit has been brought to the attention of our data assurance team and will be reviewed to determine what further action is necessary. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results.

Comment

Looks like mine has been extended too. Hoping this will be the last time!

Comment

Me too. Oh well, although I think I must have gotten these latest dates a little while ago because I didn't think they changed until I re-read earlier posts. I guess I am just so used to dates being pushed back that I don't even notice anymore!

Comment

My dad's kit was bumped to 05/20/2015 - 06/03/2015 as well.

This is absolutely ridiculous. It's nearly 6 months since this was kit was ordered.

No new sample has been requested and I find it hard to believe that 4 kits failed a test.
          Last edited by Fire Ferret; 21 May 2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire Ferret View Post
            My dad's kit was bumped to 05/20/2015 - 06/03/2015 as well.

This is absolutely ridiculous. It's nearly 6 months since this was kit was ordered.

No new sample has been requested and I find it hard to believe that 4 kits failed a test.
            I really doubt mine has failed. They have two samples from me. A successful genographic result sample and a successful ftdna FF sample. Even if one sample failed, they have another sample to test. Genographic results were back months ago as were FF.

Comment

My FMS results from batch 609 just came in this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by chakurian View Post
                My FMS results from batch 609 just came in this morning.
                Lucky you! I just looked, not so lucky me! My dad's came back this week though... which is funny (not really) because I ordered his way after mine! I think as of right now I have all results back on all tests EXCEPT my batch 609 mtDNA (and my grandpa's FF, but we haven't gotten his sample yet).

Edited because I just remembered I am waiting for my mom's FF still... the one that took over 5 weeks to get from IL to Houston then another 2 weeks to get from the mailroom at FTDNA to batching (major rolleyes)

Comment

Bumped Again! I haven't kept up with how many times now. I wonder if I will ever receive my mtDNA full sequence results. Why bother with an estimated time if it's always extended?

Comment

Mine has been bumped again too. I ordered the upgrade February 1st. Funny how I got my dad's yDNA back EARLY, yet it is taking forever for my mtDNA UPGRADE!

Comment

Originally posted by jsarnacki View Post
                      Mine has been bumped again too. I ordered the upgrade February 1st. Funny how I got my dad's yDNA back EARLY, yet it is taking forever for my mtDNA UPGRADE!
                      I suppose with mtDNA is like with FF, the results are out of the lab, but not available yet...

Comment

Results Delayed Again

Awaiting Tests

Tests

Lab Procedure

Batch

Expected

Notes

mtFull Sequence HVR1 609 06/10/2015 - 06/24/2015 Your kit has been brought to the attention of our data assurance team and will be reviewed to determine what further action is necessary. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results.

Comment

Originally posted by dna View Post
                          I suppose with mtDNA is like with FF, the results are out of the lab, but not available yet...
                          If only I had reason to believe they were done, just not posted... I would be happy... but I have no reason to believe they are done. Wondering if they upgraded my genographic or ran from the beginning on my family finder. Like I said before... I have two samples and my genographic and family finder both came back months ago, so I seriously doubt my test failed. I would have to look at the e-mail response I got... but I think they said they were re-running my test. I have the same message posted in the delay message as the poster above this post though.

Comment

My dad's kit was also delayed again to 06/10/2015 - 06/24/2015.

Any bets on whether Batch 609 gets pushed back to July?

Comment

YAY!!! They are FINALLY IN!!!! Check your results if you didn't get an e-mail like I did! And yes... I GOT AN E-MAIL! I know they came back within the last day or so, I checked recently!

Comment

Yay!! Thanks for the heads up. I got my results too!

Comment

Working...
                                X