Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MtDNA results batch 609??

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone has received mtDNA results back from batch 609. I have received everything else. I have also received yDNA back in half the time lol since that batch. Seems like it should be back now. Tomorrow is the deadline for the "delayed" results due date range. I was expecting another delay message with them due back tomorrow and not there yet... but haven't gotten it yet! Just trying to decide how long to wait before sending a message asking them about the kit status. Mine is a mt Full Sequence. I got the geno results back on 4/7.

I received mine.

Comment

I have not received my mtDNA results for batch 609 yet either.

Comment

I haven't received mine either. The date estimate was pushed back twice before and it's 4/22 to 5/6. So now it's even later.

Comment

I guess I am glad I am not the only one. Today is the "due back" date and still haven't gotten another "delayed" notice. Fingers crossed that that means it will be back today or tomorrow! I can't remember if it was pushed back once or twice already... probably twice.

I know my sample isn't bad... they have two samples... one from genographic and one from a family finder. Both of those results are already back (long ago)! I think they must have run this mtfull sequence on my family finder sample instead of the genographic one. Those were already partially complete so it doesn't make sense for the long delay. Oh well.

Comment

I haven't received my test back either.

Comment

I was just checking in to see if my results had been posted for 609. They have not.

Comment

The dates have been pushed back to 05/13/2015 - 05/27/2015 for my dad's kit.

The following message was added: Your kit has been brought to the attention of our data assurance team and will be reviewed to determine what further action is necessary. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results.

But it sounds like a bunch of other people's kits were also delayed. Did a whole batch fail?

I purchased this kit in mid January, so it could could be nearly 6 months to finally get all of the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire Ferret View Post
                  The dates have been pushed back to 05/13/2015 - 05/27/2015 for my dad's kit.

The following message was added: Your kit has been brought to the attention of our data assurance team and will be reviewed to determine what further action is necessary. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results.
                  I just got the same delay message

Comment

Originally posted by jsarnacki View Post
                    I just got the same delay message
                    Me too.

Comment

I also received the same message.

Comment

So, I DID send a message to them asking the status of my test right after I started this thread. I just got a reply stating that my test failed and it is being re-run. I find that very strange since I do have TWO kits, and my geno and family finder from each of those two kits did process without problem. Plus, so many other equally "delayed" kits? Oh well. They say 2-4 weeks to re-run I am not getting too upset though... besides the huge MAIL delays... this if the first test to have a true extended delay that I feel is a bit unreasonable. The rest have had "delay" notices, but all the family finders DID come back on time or 1 day late despite that. I am currently waiting on my very late mtDNA and my dad's mtDNA. I find it very funny that my dad's yDNA came back VERY quickly.

Comment

Date changed

I am waiting for a single SNP test, from batch 609. Yesterday, the message said 1 to 2 weeks.

Today, it says 3/25 to 4/8/2015.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong calendar, but something may be wrong here.

Comment

3/25 to 4/8/2015

Originally posted by rgninsfo View Post
                            I am waiting for a single SNP test, from batch 609. Yesterday, the message said 1 to 2 weeks.

Today, it says 3/25 to 4/8/2015.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong calendar, but something may be wrong here.
                            ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? WOW.. WTH is going on with this company, man, really??? COME ON!! Seriously ricoculous.
                            P.S. STILL waiting for my mT Full Sequence results, from the kit I ordered in mid January, and which was batched 2/4/15, placed into Batch 608.
                            These results, originally due in mid March, are currently in their THIRD given "due back" by time window, which is at the moment slated for May 13th-27th.
                            My sample has supposedly failed once already. I imagine that the lab should know by now if the second test run resulted in "sample failure" as well, given that it should have been put into a rerun test sequence approximately by the end of April.....even though the first sample had apparently already indicated failure by mid March...Nice unexplainable lag time between retesting, eh?
                            I am sure however, that this will not be info that I am made privy to in a timely manner, if even at all, unless I persist in making inquiries.

Comment

13 May Has Passed

"609 05/13/2015 - 05/27/2015 Your kit has been brought to the attention of our data assurance team and will be reviewed to determine what further action is necessary. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results."

Comment

Working...
                              X