X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dna
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertaMarques View Post
    [----] Here it is the thing, they should make it clear that it will take from 4-6 months, with this information a person will decide if they go to with this company or another. If they decide FT, then they will know it is like a pregnancy, you conceive and enjoy the waiting.
    That would actually explain a lot! Guys do not get pregnant, so waiting for 9 months is a foreign concept for them

Mr. W.

Leave a comment:

• RobertaMarques
    replied
    Ric

Hi, the standard delay message:

"Your sample has failed to pass quality control at least once. If we have additional sample, we are already retesting. If we do not have sample, we have sent you an email with instructions. You may also request information by sending a request and choosing the Test Status category here: https://www.familytreedna.com/contact.aspx#contactForm"

I didn't get the email with instructions not the first or this second time. So, they must be retesting.

The same happened with my mtdna, after I complained it took a couple of days to be ready and I got a $25 off coupon. I would rather get $25 dollars refund because to use it again and have the same problem of waiting forever.

Here it is the thing, they should make it clear that it will take from 4-6 months, with this information a person will decide if they go to with this company or another. If they decide FT, then they will know it is like a pregnancy, you conceive and enjoy the waiting.

Leave a comment:

• Ric
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertaMarques View Post
    Delayed again.
    do you know why?

bad dna sample?

Leave a comment:

• RobertaMarques
    replied
    Meanwhile Batch 614

Delayed again.

Leave a comment:

• bassamz
    replied
    I got another delay, the new "expected" date is 6/24 and 7/1 which ridiculous to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• Ric
    replied
    My Y67, ordered in February, is postponed again, a full month. second time.
    When this is gonna stop, it has been 4 months now going on 5
    Am I to expect another delay in July?

At what point should people contact "customer service" or just ask for a refund?

Leave a comment:

• M E M
    replied
    Originally posted by M E M View Post
    Had similar message:
    06/17/2015 - 07/01/2015 - Your sample has failed to pass quality control. If we need additional sample or action from you to continue, an email will be sent to the primary email address on the account. Thank you for your patience.

I called after receiving this one and was told that was not the issue as they have not even opened my second vial.

Batch 607 (YDNA 37 to 111) - Batched 01/28/2015
    Y-DNA37 to 111 (Batch 607)
    Ordered 01/24/2015
    Batched 01/28/2015
    Completed 06/05/2015

mtDNA Plus (Batch 607)
    Ordered 01/24/2015
    Batched 01/28/2015
    Completed 03/02/2015

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    UPDATE!

So my Full Results are finally in!! (so it appears!) No more "Results pending!!! YAY! Hope the rest of you in Batch 615 get your full results ASAP if not already!

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    FINALLY!

FARKING YAY!!
    I FINALLY got a FF Match in! (just one)
    I have no clue how this lady connects to me! hahahah we have he same mtdna haplogroup (U3) I am U3a1c, she is just U3 apparently she has only done the HVR2 test....but FF predicts she is my 5th cousin!

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    Yes it is! I just really hope my full results (FF matches etc) come in this week!!

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    Originally posted by defcrow View Post
    Raw data downloaded. Hopefully the full results should be available next week.
    That is way better than 10 hours earlier

W. (Mr.)

Leave a comment:

• defcrow
    replied
    Raw data downloaded. Hopefully the full results should be available next week.

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    Originally posted by defcrow View Post
    Still cannot download raw data.
    That's baaaaad...

And thank you for telling us, at least I am not overly optimistic now.

Leave a comment:

• defcrow
    replied
    Still cannot download raw data.

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    Re: Able to download Raw Data

Originally posted by LadyAlaise View Post
    Just a heads up; I am able to download my Raw Data....still no matches on Chrom. Browser or Matches or Matrix etc.
    Now if Gedmatch would just co-operate with me I would be dandy.....
    Thank you for the update!

Possibly everybody who could see their populations in myOrigins can now download their raw data.

W. (Mr.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X