• Show
Clear All

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    Ouch, sorry to hear Ric!

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    Yeah, the 29th, (3 days from now about), is the end of my range for when my results should show up; I know from looking at my order history that my Family finder test was Completed (shortly after the 15th), so I wonder if my results will show up precisely on the 29th or if for some reason I will get a delay message, similar to many others here.

Leave a comment:

• Ric
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyAlaise View Post
    My ff is batch 615 and still nothing lol I have a sneaky suspicion that I won't get my results until like the last day lol.
    Lucky you. I am new here and this is my first post: my Y67, batch 615, is delayed a full month. This will make it an almost 4 months waiting time.

Leave a comment:

• Cami
    replied
    I got myOrigins and raw data. No matches. Can they appear during the weekend or only during business hours?

Leave a comment:

• E19463
    replied
    Originally posted by E19463 View Post
    Sorry, I am not a native speaker, I meant "correlations".

Leave a comment:

• E19463
    replied
    Originally posted by Chester View Post
    I uploaded that into Promathease. Extremely interesting and well worth 5 Dollars
    I just googled about Promethease and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNPedia#Promethease
    It is written: "In 2009, the anonymous woman ("Lilly Mendel") was revealed to be 23andMe co-founder Linda Avey, allowing a direct comparison between her actual traits and those predicted by Promethease a year earlier."

And here are the astonishing accordances: http://www.snpedia.com/index.php/User:Lilly_Mendel

But I doubt that by analysing the results from FTDNA we can get as much as analysing the results from 23andMe, see this thread: http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=35167

So I am not sure if it really is worth 5 dollars when medical informations are deleted by FTDNA.
    Last edited by E19463; 25 April 2015, 04:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chester
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyAlaise View Post
    When I go to view my full order history; on family finder it says under Order Status:
    Ordered 3/21/2015
    Batched 3/25/2015
    Completed Pending
    -----
    it's been like this for awhile.... lol the suspense is killing me!
    Mine also says under order-Completed, and under date-Pending.

I downloaded build 37 and 37x, Someone, in another thread, said to download and save the files to your computer, before you open them, rather than just opening them as they are downloading.

I uploaded my raw files to Gedmatch, but their batching takes 7 to 21 days. So it will be a while before any matches show up there.

I'm getting impatient too. I can't imagine waiting months.

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    When I go to view my full order history; on family finder it says under Order Status:
    Ordered 3/21/2015
    Batched 3/25/2015
    Completed Pending
    -----
    it's been like this for awhile.... lol the suspense is killing me!

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    ok...Well it gave me the option to download; but I got an error page stating there was no info...so I guess my results are still not fully in...

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    umm... I THINK I might be able to download my raw data; but it is showing 4 different downloads?
    Build 37 Autosomal, Build 37 X Autosomal, Build 36 Autosomal, Build 36 X Autosomal....

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    I will try, but as for the 5 dollar expense; my bank account is currently in the red...literally.

Leave a comment:

• Chester
    replied
    LadyAlaise Have you tried to download your raw data?

I received My Origins info late yesterday, and found I was able to download my raw info today.

I uploaded that into Promathease. Extremely interesting and well worth 5 dollars.

I'm still waiting on everything else.

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    My ff is batch 615 and still nothing lol I have a sneaky suspicion that I won't get my results until like the last day lol.

Leave a comment:

• LPeer
    replied
    I also have a Batch 616 Family Finder where the My Origins popped up tonight. No raw data, or matches yet. If everything else pops in tomorrow (4-24-15), it will be five days earlier than the middle of the projected time range, or in other words, only three weeks from the date it was batched!

They really do get most of the Family Finder tests (those that don't fail the first time) turned around quickly. We've had three in the past couple months, and one was back in exactly 4 weeks after the batch date, another was 4 weeks and 2 days, and this one will be only three weeks and 2 days.

Leave a comment:

• Chester
    replied
    FYI...I took the Family Finder test and I am in batch 616, with an expected date of 04/22/2015 - 05/06/2015.

I just received My Origins information tonight. Still waiting for everything else to show up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X