X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defcrow
    replied
    Your sample has failed to pass quality control. Now expected
    27/5/15-10/6/15. No problems with the three other family members I have tested.

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    Congrats!
    Still waiting on my FF results...

Leave a comment:

• Cami
    replied
    Yesterday I got my mtDNA full results. They had been delayed but came on time on the last day.

Leave a comment:

• defcrow
    replied
    I had two batches for FF in 615, one kits results came in end of April, still nothing for the other.

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    Any Luck?

Just curious if anyone has started seeing results come in yet for batch 615?
    (range May 13-27)

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    Ouch!
    I had my upgrade to full sequence in the same batch along with my ff (615) and I got my mtDNA full seq results in early, but my family finder got delayed to later this month...I hope they won't get delayed again...

Leave a comment:

• Cami
    replied
    mtDNA delayed

mtDNA full sequence just got delayed 5 weeks.

It was due 5-6-2015 to 5 -20-2015

Now it's 6-10-2015 to 6-24-2015

I had FF results from the same batch so I guess it's not an issue with my sample?

Leave a comment:

• swebesue
    replied
    FF batch 615

My results started coming in on the 19th of April--origins--then raw data then the actual matches. I had them for a day then they vanished. They returned with only 4 matches and I was never visible to other people. Now they give me a new delay message as though the results were never in. Luckily I was able to upload to gedmatch (one to one still) I still have myorigins here. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until the 13th of this month. It already took too long for FF. I've noticed problems with my other kit with advanced matching and project notifications also. I hope they figure out what is wrong and soon.

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyAlaise View Post
    [----] I guess the process is different for ff [----]
    There are different technologies (and different machines) used for each type of the test. And of course the demand does differ too... That is why the page that FTDNA updates with the wait times has separate values for each type of the test.

W. (Mr.)

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    Delay message

Well! I get to wait another month. *Dangit* just logged in and now my expected Batch 615 Results range are 05/13/2015 - 05/27/2015; "Results for your Family Finder test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control."
    I don't see why they had to wait until the last day of my original expected results range to tell me this; a week ago would have done me fine; at least I wouldn't have been obsessing over my computer all week...
    I have decided I am NOT logging into my ftdna account for awhile; I have finals coming up and need to focus on that. What I don't understand is I ordered my mtdna Full Seq. test and FF at the same time; yet I received my mt results a week before the expected results range...I guess the process is different for ff.... *grumble*
    Last edited by LadyAlaise; 29 April 2015, 01:51 PM. Reason: more to add

Leave a comment:

• lucas27
    replied
    Originally posted by lucas27 View Post
    I can now access raw data.
    This should be myorigins data. No raw data yet, of which I suppose is to be uploaded today sometime.

Leave a comment:

• lucas27
    replied
    For those keeping score, it appears a batch of batch 616 has received initial results as of last evening, 04/28, as I can now access raw data. The time range for expected results is 04/22 - 06/05, so I can't complain.

Leave a comment:

• Tali
    replied
    Originally posted by Chester View Post
    I had my matches for about a day, and now they're gone.

Under matches it says "no results found". I checked my settings and everything seems ok there.

Can't pull up anything in advanced matches either.

It was nice while it lasted.
    Same here. I immediately downloaded the raw data and matches before they disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• Chester
    replied
    I had my matches for about a day, and now they're gone.

Under matches it says "no results found". I checked my settings and everything seems ok there.

Can't pull up anything in advanced matches either.

It was nice while it lasted.

Leave a comment:

• LadyAlaise
    replied
    ok crunch time now...will be the 29th (the last date of my results range) in less than a few hours....glad for others in my batch (615) and others (616) who have already gotten their results but this is maddening lol.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X