Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyAlaise View Post
    [----] I guess the process is different for ff [----]
    There are different technologies (and different machines) used for each type of the test. And of course the demand does differ too... That is why the page that FTDNA updates with the wait times has separate values for each type of the test.

W. (Mr.)

Comment

FF batch 615

My results started coming in on the 19th of April--origins--then raw data then the actual matches. I had them for a day then they vanished. They returned with only 4 matches and I was never visible to other people. Now they give me a new delay message as though the results were never in. Luckily I was able to upload to gedmatch (one to one still) I still have myorigins here. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until the 13th of this month. It already took too long for FF. I've noticed problems with my other kit with advanced matching and project notifications also. I hope they figure out what is wrong and soon.

Comment

mtDNA delayed

mtDNA full sequence just got delayed 5 weeks.

It was due 5-6-2015 to 5 -20-2015

Now it's 6-10-2015 to 6-24-2015

I had FF results from the same batch so I guess it's not an issue with my sample?

Comment

Ouch!
          I had my upgrade to full sequence in the same batch along with my ff (615) and I got my mtDNA full seq results in early, but my family finder got delayed to later this month...I hope they won't get delayed again...

Comment

Any Luck?

Just curious if anyone has started seeing results come in yet for batch 615?
            (range May 13-27)

Comment

I had two batches for FF in 615, one kits results came in end of April, still nothing for the other.

Comment

Yesterday I got my mtDNA full results. They had been delayed but came on time on the last day.

Comment

Congrats!
                  Still waiting on my FF results...

Comment

Your sample has failed to pass quality control. Now expected
                    27/5/15-10/6/15. No problems with the three other family members I have tested.

Comment

myOrigins results

Well I got my Origins results in today! nothing else yet; that is a VERY hopeful sign!

Comment

My Origins is up as well

Comment

YAY! Glad to hear!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAlaise View Post
                            Well I got my Origins results in today! nothing else yet; that is a VERY hopeful sign!
                            Matches should appear in 24-48 hours.

In the meantime, you should be able to download your raw data.

W. (Mr.)

Comment

I can't; I tried (screenshot included in attachment)

Comment

I get a bunch of error script;
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X