No announcement yet.

Batch 615

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed my batch 615 FF matches have started showing up. Do they come in bit by bit, or do they come all at once? 400 matches seem a bit small, though the thresholds for matching seem to be larger than at 23andme.

Comment

Batch 615

I'm in batch #604.

I haven't received my results yet.
      They estimate it could be another 4 to 6 weeks but they can't really say for sure. They said I had failed to yield the right-of-way or results or something like that. At least they haven't fined me.

I paid for the test on Jan. 02, 2015.
      It's been about 15.30 weeks so far.

This has caused me much gnashing of teeth and over consumption of comfort foods .

I wish you better luck.

Comment

Congrats on some matches coming in!
        I just went to my matches page and nada; it says "This Test is Currently on Order and matching will be possible when results come back"...(sigh)...

Comment

I'm in batch 616, expected results - 04/22/2015 - 05/06/2015.

I've started getting matches in today, very late in the day.

615 shouldn't be far behind.

Comment

Now, if I can just figure out what in the hell I'm doing...

Comment

LOL Chester
              Congrats on your results too! Wish mine would come in lol. The suspense is gnawing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud Clerk View Post

I paid for the test on Jan. 02, 2015.
                It's been about 15.30 weeks so far.

This has caused me much gnashing of teeth and over consumption of comfort foods .

I wish you better luck.
                I know right??? LOL I need to justify the late nights spent in front of my computer screen bleary eyed on whispered prayers and insane amounts of chocolate waiting for my results the last few weeks lol
                and dear god I hope I won't have to wait that long! I feel for you Clerk!

Comment

Originally posted by ymgve View Post
                  Just noticed my batch 615 FF matches have started showing up. Do they come in bit by bit, or do they come all at once?
                  I'm curious about this too.
                  My FamilyFinder is still "awaiting results", but today I see my first 9 matches. Am I going to get more matches once the test is complete or is that it?

Comment

Usually you get them all at once, and then in future weeks they will "trickle in" as they have new people tested, assuming you have people who test that match you.

This week however, there have been technical glitches with existing matches, so they might still be coming in... don't know!

Hope you get more matches! I have 600+ but my husband only has something like 219 matches. Half of my family started coming to this country pre-revolution and the rest by 1895. My husband's family all came around the 1890's. My family has lots of people having tons of kids. His family only has a couple kids for the most part. Thus... he has way less matches than me! Our kids are somewhere in between. They have similar match counts, but some different matches for each kid. Waiting on my dad's... he has the large pre-revolution family... he should have a lot more matches (I hope).

Comment

ok crunch time now...will be the 29th (the last date of my results range) in less than a few hours....glad for others in my batch (615) and others (616) who have already gotten their results but this is maddening lol.....

Comment

I had my matches for about a day, and now they're gone.

Under matches it says "no results found". I checked my settings and everything seems ok there.

Can't pull up anything in advanced matches either.

It was nice while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester View Post
                          I had my matches for about a day, and now they're gone.

Under matches it says "no results found". I checked my settings and everything seems ok there.

Can't pull up anything in advanced matches either.

It was nice while it lasted.
                          Same here. I immediately downloaded the raw data and matches before they disappeared.

Comment

For those keeping score, it appears a batch of batch 616 has received initial results as of last evening, 04/28, as I can now access raw data. The time range for expected results is 04/22 - 06/05, so I can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by lucas27 View Post
                              I can now access raw data.
                              This should be myorigins data. No raw data yet, of which I suppose is to be uploaded today sometime.

Comment

Delay message

Well! I get to wait another month. *Dangit* just logged in and now my expected Batch 615 Results range are 05/13/2015 - 05/27/2015; "Results for your Family Finder test have been delayed. We have updated your predicted completion date, and action by you is not usually required. Note that predicted dates are an estimate and subject to lab volume and quality control."
                                I don't see why they had to wait until the last day of my original expected results range to tell me this; a week ago would have done me fine; at least I wouldn't have been obsessing over my computer all week...
                                I have decided I am NOT logging into my ftdna account for awhile; I have finals coming up and need to focus on that. What I don't understand is I ordered my mtdna Full Seq. test and FF at the same time; yet I received my mt results a week before the expected results range...I guess the process is different for ff.... *grumble*
                                Last edited by LadyAlaise; 29 April 2015, 12:51 PM. Reason: more to add

Comment

Working...
                                X