No announcement yet.

Batch 615

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok...Well it gave me the option to download; but I got an error page stating there was no info...so I guess my results are still not fully in...

Comment

When I go to view my full order history; on family finder it says under Order Status:
      Ordered 3/21/2015
      Batched 3/25/2015
      Completed Pending
      -----
      it's been like this for awhile.... lol the suspense is killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAlaise View Post
        When I go to view my full order history; on family finder it says under Order Status:
        Ordered 3/21/2015
        Batched 3/25/2015
        Completed Pending
        -----
        it's been like this for awhile.... lol the suspense is killing me!
        Mine also says under order-Completed, and under date-Pending.

I downloaded build 37 and 37x, Someone, in another thread, said to download and save the files to your computer, before you open them, rather than just opening them as they are downloading.

I uploaded my raw files to Gedmatch, but their batching takes 7 to 21 days. So it will be a while before any matches show up there.

I'm getting impatient too. I can't imagine waiting months.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester View Post
          I uploaded that into Promathease. Extremely interesting and well worth 5 Dollars
          I just googled about Promethease and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNPedia#Promethease
          It is written: "In 2009, the anonymous woman ("Lilly Mendel") was revealed to be 23andMe co-founder Linda Avey, allowing a direct comparison between her actual traits and those predicted by Promethease a year earlier."

And here are the astonishing accordances: http://www.snpedia.com/index.php/User:Lilly_Mendel

But I doubt that by analysing the results from FTDNA we can get as much as analysing the results from 23andMe, see this thread: http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=35167

So I am not sure if it really is worth 5 dollars when medical informations are deleted by FTDNA.
          Last edited by E19463; 25 April 2015, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E19463 View Post
            Sorry, I am not a native speaker, I meant "correlations".

Comment

I got myOrigins and raw data. No matches. Can they appear during the weekend or only during business hours?

Comment

My ff is batch 615 and still nothing lol I have a sneaky suspicion that I won't get my results until like the last day lol.
                Lucky you. I am new here and this is my first post: my Y67, batch 615, is delayed a full month. This will make it an almost 4 months waiting time.

Comment

Yeah, the 29th, (3 days from now about), is the end of my range for when my results should show up; I know from looking at my order history that my Family finder test was Completed (shortly after the 15th), so I wonder if my results will show up precisely on the 29th or if for some reason I will get a delay message, similar to many others here.

Comment

Ouch, sorry to hear Ric!

Comment

4 Months Waiting Time

Yeah, four months sounds about right, (since I guess any "Y" is the test which has the dubious honor of being the type of test which takes the longest to return results for). I mean, by comparison, it has only been 2 months plus another 3 and a half weeks more besides, since my spit was received by the lab on February 3rd, and then the following day, February 4th 2015, placed into Batch 608 there to await mtDNA Full Sequence analysis results....and where I still yet remain, languishing in wait for said results, after one delay already, which pushed me back from an original expected arrival window of 3/18-4/1/2015 (April Fools!) to my current (and now fast approaching the expiry of) revised anticipated delivery date of 4/15-4/29/2015. What up, FTDNA?

Comment

delays

Due to a few different aligning circumstances ftdna has had major backlog coinciding with an increase of incoming kits to process (browse through the various posts and you should find a few covering this), so they have been playing catch up, double time from what I gather. Still sux lol but it is what it is.
                        Now the 27th (glare at the date on my computer screen) and still no change...I am a wee bit hopeful as when I go to the matches page; where matches would show up the little loading circle shows up but still nothing lol. Added to that my regular page; where my mtdna matches tab is, is no longer outlined in red with the little words of "NEW!" around it. So maybe they'll come in. Or maybe I will get a notification letting me know my results will be delayed; which would be super annoying as my kit/dna for Family Finder (and by inclusion, autosomal) was completed very early on; all that needs to be done is for my results to be posted. Which I imagine takes some data processing or input by a tech of some sort and with the back log I could understand it being delayed.

Comment

which would be super annoying as my kit/dna for Family Finder (and by inclusion, autosomal) was completed very early on; all that needs to be done is for my results to be posted. W
                          How were you able to arrive at the conclusion that your Family Finder test has been completed? It is my understanding that under the "Order History" section if "Pending" is indicated as the entry under the "Date" column adjacent to the entry "Completed" under the "Order Status" column, then your test is not yet complete and the results have not yet been acquired. If there is an actual date next to the "Completed" entry, then your results should have been uploaded. Maybe someone more experienced can clarify.

Comment

I noticed that some in this thread are from batch 616 and have received their Family Finder results last week. I am also from 616 but have not received any results yet. Is it standard for Family Finder tests to be completed in batches within a batch or is this room for concern that my kit may have required retesting? I still have until 06/05/15 until my expected time range is exhausted so I know that I should not be complaining as of yet. However, it did take my kit 49 days from when I mailed it to reach the lab which left me a little bit discouraged from the start with this process.

Comment

Ok then, maybe I am misunderstanding the layout of the order history?
                              (See attached Image)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Results are right on schedule

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but it seems that Batch 615's FF results seem to be right on schedule.

Many people in Batch 612, of which I was a part of, received their FF results on April 9th; however, a lucky few did receive them the previous week. If things continue to go well, I would expect the majority of Batch 615's FF results to be posted on April 30th.

If you ordered a Y-DNA test, I don't know what to tell you. Some people have reported waiting over 16 weeks for their results, while a lucky few in Batch 611 seem to have received them as early as last week. My own Y-DNA results have been postponed to May 20th - June 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X