X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E19463
    replied
    Originally posted by desertrose View Post
    I come here looking for batch numbers that a showing up. I find I spend too much time reading posts from unhappy customers and am trying to avoid G&G to keep a positive outlook. Then yesterday found one of my test date s pushed back a month. These are my first tests so I am anxious to have something to work with to start the learning process. I am waiting on 4 tests.
    Desertrose, what a wonderful name... reminds me on a wonderful song...

Well, I can feel what you feel as I am in the same situation waiting for results - and dark thoughts do come in my mind in dark moments and I begin to lose hope and think: Maybe FTDNA has gone bankrupt and I will never see neither any of my results nor any of my money but I keep on losing time by waiting in vain and putting false hope in a lost case and so on...

Like I said, dark thoughts in dark moments. But then again the sun rises and I feel optimistic that so much bad luck is just too much of bad luck to happen.
    Last edited by E19463; 13 March 2015, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• desertrose
    replied
    I come here looking for batch numbers that a showing up. I find I spend too much time reading posts from unhappy customers and am trying to avoid G&G to keep a positive outlook. Then yesterday found one of my test date s pushed back a month. These are my first tests so I am anxious to have something to work with to start the learning process. I am waiting on 4 tests.

Leave a comment:

• MikeP
    replied
    Ouch ... my estimate for 604 is still officially 3/18-4/01. I'd just convinced myself that this is not realistic (as posted above). But maybe it's even worse than I thought ... why would your 603 be after 604's?

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    **Sigh** Batch 603 here and the latest update (as of two days ago) says 3/25 - 4/8. That could be almost three weeks if it goes the full length and would make it a total of 15 weeks since it was batched. This is a Y111 upgrade from a Family Finder and Y37 test which seemed to fly through so don't think it's a problem with the sample. I really think 15 weeks is unacceptable.

Leave a comment:

• MikeP
    replied
    I think a lot of people are trying to get some idea when their results are going to be in - and G&G is unfortunately the only real place to look ... the 10-12 week processing estimate that's been floated recently might hold for some 603's (their window opened this week if my count is right), but it's looking grim for 604 onwards because ftdna would have to reach a position where they're able to start processing a new batch every week. Either that or the delays will keep growing. So far 602 results have been spread over three weeks with a lack of 603's showing up. If 603's also take up three weeks, then 604's can start looking for results the second week of April ...

Leave a comment:

• E19463
    replied
    Originally posted by penguin View Post
    Just noticed by chance that the Grumbles and Gripes discussion currently has 18 visitors, which is more than any other Discussion. (second is the genealogy beginners at 17, and then it falls off from there).
    On my screenshot attached there are even 28 visitors at G&G and 22 (beginners) is the second section, lagging far behind.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• penguin
    started a topic Alot of people visit this forum!

Alot of people visit this forum!

Just noticed by chance that the Grumbles and Gripes discussion currently has 18 visitors, which is more than any other Discussion. (second is the genealogy beginners at 17, and then it falls off from there).

I came here to see if i could get any updates on batches 607, 608, and 611.
Working...
X