Request for improved communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for improved communication

In order to avoid further customer disappointment and frustration with ongoing delays on top of previous delays, why doesn't FTDNA come forward and provide a real and accurate explanation of the persistent delays and when test results can be expected by batch and type of test. Is this too hard to do?

Originally posted by win123 View Post
    In order to avoid further customer disappointment and frustration with ongoing delays on top of previous delays, why doesn't FTDNA come forward and provide a real and accurate explanation of the persistent delays and when test results can be expected by batch and type of test. Is this too hard to do?
    I agree completely. The company could have avoided a lot of these headaches if it would have set up a notice page or something like that. In the long run, not notifying customers of the supply issues and subsequent delays was counterproductive, since it ended up coming to light in the forums anyway, and so it is better to provide a notice page for customers so that customers know what to expect. That was my whole issue. I don't mind waiting if I am told upfront that there is going to be a longer wait due to xyz issue(s).
    Last edited by ekc123; 4 March 2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X