X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngeliaR
    replied
    Form submit - test status

On the FTDNA facebook page, it was suggested that people asking about delayed test results "open a request" using the Support menu at the bottom of this page:
    Selecting the "test status" option is supposed to get the fastest response.

I wouldn't hold my breath though. When you do get an answer, it probably won't be any more specific than the last delay message that was posted... and will likely take several days to receive that much. Also, be sure to save a screen shot of the confirmation request number because people are not receiving email confirmation of their "request" like they used to.

Been there, done that... and not real happy yet.

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by singingfalls View Post
    Wow, I am sincerely sorry to hear that. Completely unacceptable. Looking at your posts I would say you are not being aggressive enough about this. I waited a long time and was frustrated also but it quickly abated after my results came in. But 4 or 5 months is over the top. I'd be screaming my head off and wanting to talk to a supervisor. At a minimum I'd contact the Better Business Bureau. Unfortunately products and people fall through the cracks all the time. It's time to get obnoxiously vocal.
    I just wrote an Admin for the third time. I have also talked personally to a Customer Support person on April 21 but no response with an explanation. They both said they would check. Tomorrow I will call again (too late today...they are closed) and as soon as they answer I will ask to speak to a supervisor and I will not get off the line until they check and give me the answer right then....none of this we will send you an email after we have contacted the lab.

edited to add: Just submitted another request to Customer Support. To me it's just unconscionable that they don't respond to anything except with some inane canned response.
    Last edited by Tenn4ever; 29 April 2015, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• singingfalls
    replied
    Originally posted by Tenn4ever View Post
    New dates up to 5-20. If it goes that far without results that will be FIVE MONTHS.
    Wow, I am sincerely sorry to hear that. Completely unacceptable. Looking at your posts I would say you are not being aggressive enough about this. I waited a long time and was frustrated also but it quickly abated after my results came in. But 4 or 5 months is over the top. I'd be screaming my head off and wanting to talk to a supervisor. At a minimum I'd contact the Better Business Bureau. Unfortunately products and people fall through the cracks all the time. It's time to get obnoxiously vocal.

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    New dates up to 5-20. If it goes that far without results that will be FIVE MONTHS.

Leave a comment:

• MikeP
    replied
    Originally posted by Tenn4ever View Post
    Great news for all of you....

Still waiting for mine
    Sorry to hear that ...

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Great news for all of you....

Still waiting for mine

Leave a comment:

• AngeliaR
    replied
    Just can't win

I was flooded with relief when the Y37 results were finally posted late last night. But that feeling was short-lived. When looking through the FF results that had posted some time ago and were working just fine as recently as 4/23, I couldn't help but notice...

ALL the FF matches have disappeared for this kit!

Very strange.

I've already sent out a SOS, so hopefully will have an answer soon. Maybe another "glitch"?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    replied
    Mine came in today, the 25th, finally. 115 days from batching to results.

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied
    Good news!

My batch 603 Y-37 results showed up today around noon.

Good luck to all!

Thank you FTDNA!

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied
    Trying to stay optimistic that y-37 results will appear soon. Kit was mailed as priority1st class mail on 12/17/14. The kit was batched on 1/1/15. Going on past week 16. Nothing yet.

Leave a comment:

• sunkeeper
    replied
    113 days and counting.

The expected date is a joke, it's more than a moving target, more like a giant ferris wheel.

Leave a comment:

• MikeP
    replied
    That's the same waiting period given for 604 also ... for whatever that means ...

Leave a comment:

• AngeliaR
    replied
    Same Here

Batched 1/1
    Y 37

Still pending.

Current due dates (because it's been a moving target)
    4/15 - 4/29

Hopefully soon. There's only another week left in this most recent waiting period.

Leave a comment:

• win123
    replied
    Nothing yet. No results for Y-37 test in batch 603.

Going on 16th week. This is depressing.

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by gerlyons View Post
    I have had a couple project members order Y-DNA upgrades and have panels post within a week but what we found out was those panels had already been done when they did further testing to classify their Haplogroup. The panels were only posted when the upgrades were ordered. No sure if it was the same in your case or not.
    I suppose this could be the case. When my cousin did the Y37 last year his haplogroup didn't post when they posted his matches. To me that was strange. Then many weeks later a haplogroup posted.

Just don't know what is causing this delay considering batch 604 and as far as 608 are getting Y results.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X