Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered a kit on the Feb. 15th, still hasn't shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered a kit on the Feb. 15th, still hasn't shipped!

What's the deal? I ordered this over a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. Why the delay or have I been overlooked?

My mtDNA kit ordered 1/11/15 was never received. I sent an email to [email protected] after a couple of weeks and a new kit was shipped out that I did receive. Send an email and they will send another kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Carla View Post
      What's the deal? I ordered this over a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. Why the delay or have I been overlooked?

The same happened to me, I wrote an email and got this answer:

Hi!

My apologies for the inconvenience with your kit, I'm sending you another kit by Priority Mail today, Your tracking number is xxx. Thank you

Maricela Sanchez
      Family Tree DNA Shipping Staff
      1445 North Loop West #820
      Houston, TX 77008
      USA
      (713) 868-1438

Maybe you should also write an email (or at least call them) as it seems that they don't send new kits without doing so.
      Last edited by E19463; 23 February 2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

New orders should ship within one to two business days of the order being placed. If this hasn't happened it is something that needs to be looked into it. If you have not already emailed the helpdesk or called you can send me a private message with your kit number and I would be happy to see what may be going on.

-Darren
        Family Tree DNA

Comment

Darren, I sent you a private message. Thanks, Carla

Comment

Just FYI, I ordered 3 kits, 1 on the 13th and 2 of the 14th, they were "sent" on the 16th and I JUST got the latter two today. Not sure if the first one got to it's destination as it is going to IL instead of AZ. I was beginning to wonder if they were really sent. I wish FTDNA would send out more confirmation e-mails notifying you of when things are sent and such.

Comment

Houston, we have a problem!

Just got off the phone with them. My kit was going to another town in TX. What happened, is that they gave me the wrong tracking number! He just gave me the right one & it says it is out for delivery.

Comment

Working...
              X