No announcement yet.

Batch 601

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I'm so glad you all finally got your results!!

This is ridiculous that people are getting results back for Y tests in batch 608 and you all are just now getting your results.

Doesn't management and the "owner" know this is very bad for public relations. Tests should be completed 'completely' in the order they are received.

Comment

Delayed - again

My husbands Y-DNA test, Batch 601, delayed again, now set for between May 13th-27th. Something to do with not passing quality control, whatever that means, everything but the 67 results are through. Now he is up in the air wondering if he will have to submit another sample, but no email concerning the problem received.

Comment

If you would like to send me a Private message with the kit number and a contact email address I would be happy to see if we have an unopened vial at the lab or if a new sample may indeed be needed.

-Darren
        Family Tree DNA

Comment

Batch 601 yDNA still waiting

I'm curious, is anyone else still waiting for ydna results from batch 601?

I have had ongoing issues, tickets and requests to the IT department and am still waiting:
          Y-DNA37
          Ordered 11/14/2014 601
          Batched 12/18/2014 601
          Completed 06/08/2015 601
          Completed 06/08/2015 601
          Completed Pending 601

Thanks
          Rhonda

Comment

Can you please send me a private message with a contact email address and your kit number? I would like to help get this resolved since it has taken so long.

-Darren
            Family Tree DNA

Originally posted by Dixieau View Post
            I'm curious, is anyone else still waiting for ydna results from batch 601?

I have had ongoing issues, tickets and requests to the IT department and am still waiting:
            Y-DNA37
            Ordered 11/14/2014 601
            Batched 12/18/2014 601
            Completed 06/08/2015 601
            Completed 06/08/2015 601
            Completed Pending 601

Thanks
            Rhonda

Comment

Thanks Darren

Doing it now.

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              Can you please send me a private message with a contact email address and your kit number? I would like to help get this resolved since it has taken so long.

-Darren
              Family Tree DNA

Comment

Working...
              X