Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family finder Batch 605

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Why are they uploading data for Family Finder in batch 606 before they complete batch 605?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Tali View Post
      Why are they uploading data for Family Finder in batch 606 before they complete batch 605?
      Nobody knows

      Comment


      • #33
        Yeah...that's what I was thinking...

        Comment


        • #34
          I'm waiting on a 605 FF kit as well. I'm guessing that some kits had a bad sample for the first run or two and so they have to repeat the process. Pure conjecture on my part though.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Adam Nisbett View Post
            I'm waiting on a 605 FF kit as well. I'm guessing that some kits had a bad sample for the first run or two and so they have to repeat the process. Pure conjecture on my part though.
            I'm conjecturing the same about mine. But it still shows the original time setting, I had a kind of idea that if they had to redo it the message would be reset to a new time and we'd get the 'your results have been delayed' message. Never any guarantees about that though.

            There is always a bit of overlap with batches - early completers of one batch coming out with the bulk of the previous batch. I had a 605 kit complete last week so I think this is 606's week and our kits are all slightly overdue.

            I'd like to see my 605 kit come through,just to be sure it was a viable sample. We followed the instructions perfectly, it ought to be fine ... but the remainder of batch 605 is now late so maybe it wasn't.

            I'll give it another week and if it isn't through then I'll put in a ticket and query it.

            Comment


            • #36
              Late

              I'm in Batch 603 - Y67 and MT. All have been delayed and pushed back at least two weeks (so far). Still waiting. Not optimistic for quick resolution.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by larzus View Post
                I'll give it another week and if it isn't through then I'll put in a ticket and query it.
                I already sent them a message two days ago...no response on their part.

                Comment


                • #38
                  They will respond. When it is quiet they'll respond within a couple of days, when busy they might take a fortnight or longer. I've always had an answer to any query. Hopefully your results will come through before their reply .

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by larzus View Post
                    They will respond. When it is quiet they'll respond within a couple of days, when busy they might take a fortnight or longer. I've always had an answer to any query. Hopefully your results will come through before their reply .

                    I hope so. In the mean time, I've been reading various websites and learning how to use the results.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by larzus View Post
                      They will respond. When it is quiet they'll respond within a couple of days, when busy they might take a fortnight or longer. I've always had an answer to any query. Hopefully your results will come through before their reply .
                      I never received a reply so I sent them another email yesterday. Did you get your results from batch 605 yet Larzus?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        No, not yet. Not even My Origins for my FF 605 yet.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          605 batch, FF. Even no new date of results

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Are you rerunning my results?

                            I just found this at their learning site:

                            Are you rerunning my results?

                            If it is more than a week past the target date without our posting your results, it most often means that we did not get a quality result during the sequencing process.

                            From our lab’s experience, this happens 10 to 15% of the time. When it does, we rerun the first extracted swab. The results should be available in 1 or 2 weeks./end

                            So I guess we just need to wait a bit longer.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Nothing on my 605 FF yet.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Nothing on mine either.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X