Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNA TEST DATES UNILATERALLY CHANGED - WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA TEST DATES UNILATERALLY CHANGED - WHY?

Tried to open a support request from the contact page, but it fails with computer gibberish. Guess you don't want support requests?

For some reason, the page for this test showing the date my test results are due changed yesterday - adding three more weeks to the work! What in the world is going on? Why are you lying to me?
    Attached Files

If you will read the other threads on this page you will see that there are a few of us that are upset with delayed tests. I am one of them. I'm in batch 593, sent my kit in back in October and I still don't have results. I did just get a strange message on Facebook from FTDNA that said as soon as their email system was working again they were going to send me an email and explain the status of my tests. It appears that they have some IT challenges.

Comment

There are many good reasons the test results could have been delayed, and they are not negotiable since they are due to the technology limits.

What people complain here about is that the communication to the concerned individuals could have been better (and many ways of improving it were suggested in Features Requests & Bug Reports Area).

Also backlogs, for example due to volume fluctuations or circumstances beyond FTDNA control, could have been reported differently.

W.

P.S.
      None of the improvements would / will shorten your waiting time...

Comment

Working...
      X