Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch 602

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Write Your Own FTDNA Excuse Message for 4/29/15

    These delay messages change from time to time but he result is the same..that is, there is no result.

    Here is my prediction of the next FTDNA Excuse Message:

    "The Quality Assurance team is relatively certain that your sample is somewhere within the giant dumpster located in our lab. We are awaiting the re-emergence of the dumpster divers who embarked on their mission to find your sample sometime back in 2014.
    Rest assured, we will send out replacement collection kits, if necessary, as soon as we find out where those are stockpiled as well.
    Due to the upcoming summer vacation schedule at the lab, we cannot guarantee that tests that are actually being run, will actually be completed by Labor Day. So in closing, Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!"
    Last edited by ajmr1a1; 8 April 2015, 11:20 PM.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by AlsoCurious View Post
      Y67, batched 602, 5 of 6 panels arrived month ago,
      the last one was postponed again with the same explanation and terms.
      Got last pannel !
      So, it's moving somehow.

      Comment


      • #93
        I've bee waiting on a Y67.

        March 4th - All panels except 26-37 and 48-60 appear

        April 4th - 26-37 showed up

        Still waiting for 48-60, now with this "quality assurance" explanation. Hoping that last panel comes back soon!

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by AlsoCurious View Post
          Got last pannel !
          So, it's moving somehow.
          Originally posted by Kev0 View Post
          I've bee waiting on a Y67.

          March 4th - All panels except 26-37 and 48-60 appear

          April 4th - 26-37 showed up

          Still waiting for 48-60, now with this "quality assurance" explanation. Hoping that last panel comes back soon!

          Good news

          Comment


          • #95
            Just checking in, so have most people gotten their results now?

            Comment


            • #96
              I received two panels of my 67-111 marker upgrade on 1/30 and I am still waiting for three panels. The latest expected dates are 4/15 to 4/22 but I am not holding my breath.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by gerlyons View Post
                I received two panels of my 67-111 marker upgrade on 1/30 and I am still waiting for three panels. The latest expected dates are 4/15 to 4/22 but I am not holding my breath.
                One of the panels in the 111 upgrade (I forget exactly which) takes appreciably longer than the others.

                Comment


                • #98
                  I sent an email to customer service inquiring about my uncles y-37 to y-67 upgrade. I am still waiting on panels 48-60, the date has been changed 3 times on this. I received this email on April 10th and am still waiting on the results. If they are done then why haven't they been posted??

                  I have just received word that the last panel of markers was completed today in our lab, and we are just waiting on our system to upload those results to your account so that they can be posted. I haven't gotten an exact ETA from our lab or IT departments concerning when this was happen (though they said very soon), but I will keep an eye on this account and try to see if I can get a confirmed specific ETA for you.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by lsherer View Post
                    I sent an email to customer service inquiring about my uncles y-37 to y-67 upgrade. I am still waiting on panels 48-60, the date has been changed 3 times on this. I received this email on April 10th and am still waiting on the results. If they are done then why haven't they been posted??

                    I have just received word that the last panel of markers was completed today in our lab, and we are just waiting on our system to upload those results to your account so that they can be posted. I haven't gotten an exact ETA from our lab or IT departments concerning when this was happen (though they said very soon), but I will keep an eye on this account and try to see if I can get a confirmed specific ETA for you.
                    Thank you for posting. Yes, let us know when you hear (I'm in 603)

                    Comment


                    • 17 weeks and counting for Y-67 to Y-111 upgrade.

                      Comment


                      • So has anyone considered that part of the reason that all of the older batches that are failing to show 'quality' results is due to FTDNA's new use of equipment and reagents that they are testing on our samples?
                        Last edited by telly441; 24 April 2015, 08:56 PM. Reason: missed words

                        Comment


                        • It has now been 17.5 weeks with still nothing for my father's 111 upgrade. It has been in the 'under review with our data assurance team' category for 2 weeks now and still waiting. I have emailed and I have used the contact form. I have heard nothing from the email and it has only been a day or two since I used the contact form.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kev0 View Post
                            I've bee waiting on a Y67.

                            March 4th - All panels except 26-37 and 48-60 appear

                            April 4th - 26-37 showed up

                            Still waiting for 48-60, now with this "quality assurance" explanation. Hoping that last panel comes back soon!
                            Finally got my last panel back on 4/26!

                            Comment


                            • No results and new dates posted. The new possible expected date is 5-20-2015 to 6-3-2015. At this rate it could 6 months for results.

                              Comment


                              • kit 333222


                                Y-DNA 37-67
                                Ordered 12/17/2014 602
                                Batched 12/25/2014 602
                                Completed Pending 602

                                new "Expected Date" 05/20/2015 - 06/03/2015

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X