No announcement yet.

Batch 602

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, annoying. My birthday tomorrow, maybe i'll wake up with the last panel. Better late then never! Oh well.

Comment

Another discouraging day. I haven't seen any reports of people receiving results today. The backlog has to be huge and, at best, there is a drip, drip of results that can't be anywhere near the rate at which newbies are getting into the system. A fine mess you got us in, Ollie!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
        Another discouraging day. I haven't seen any reports of people receiving results today. The backlog has to be huge and, at best, there is a drip, drip of results that can't be anywhere near the rate at which newbies are getting into the system. A fine mess you got us in, Ollie!
        I have had several kits with Y tests done and have never seen results come in on a Monday or Tuesday. I think all of them have come in on Wed or Thur.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyZie View Post
          Agreed, annoying. My birthday tomorrow, maybe i'll wake up with the last panel. Better late then never! Oh well.
          Hey, happy birthday!

On a side note, deadline is tomorrow and I have a horrible feeling it will be pushed further again. This Y DNA test was a birthday gift and I've disappointed the person because of FTDNA's delays. Getting really upset. I hope it does actually come in tomorrow because it's your birthday today, though!

Comment

Originally posted by kevinmcc View Post
            Waiting on mtDNA and Y 48-60.

Annoying to have partial results.
            At least you have partial results. I do have no results at all - and I am in batch 598!

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
            A fine mess you got us in, Ollie!
            Who is this Ollie? He should be on the "Most Wanted" list. Dead or alive.

Comment

Yep, 602 delayed til 4/8

So far, 2 family kits were delayed, both ydna.

batch type new date
              602 y67 upgrade 4/8
              603 y37 new 4/8

Can't say I am not very disappointed.

Still have a 599 Y67 and separate FMS upgrade still showing 3/11, but totally expect them to be bumped again too.

Comment

Well, more bad news. I'm waiting on a Y67 test (batch 602; Dec.). The dates just got pushed another month. Now 3/25-4/08. And to think that the first FTDNA promise to me was for mid-January. So, the fact that a few in 602 got results means very little to the many who haven't. And if your batch is higher than 602, take a long vacation from this website.

Comment

Originally posted by E19463

Who is this Ollie? He should be on the "Most Wanted" list. Dead or alive.
                  Laurel and Hardy. Ollie got blamed for all the trouble Stan got the two of them into ... ... for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZfg9rk_9iQ

Comment

Originally posted by MikeP View Post
                    Laurel and Hardy. Ollie got blamed for all the trouble Stan got the two of them into ... ... for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZfg9rk_9iQ
                    http://www.stanlaurelandoliverhardy.com/names.htm Laurel and Hardy's names in different countries

W. (Mr.)

Comment

Great birthday gift! Only one panel left 48-60, and it got the delay. I could see it getting a week delay, but saying there is no way it will even come for two weeks is shocking seeing as my previous panels came in. What's the deal with 48-60? I could see if it was the first 12, or 37. Here's to hoping they are just being conservative, and I get my results tomorrow, hah!

"602 03/25/2015 - 04/08/2015 An increased demand for our testing has caused unexpected delays. We understand your frustration in not receiving your results as anticipated. We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results."

Comment

"We appreciate your patience as we work to provide you with reliable, accurate results."

I think I would prefer unreliable, unaccurate results at this point. I want something. Anything.

I'm genuinely upset at YET ANOTHER delayed date.

Comment

hah, I don't think I'd go that far.

Comment

If that reply was to my post, I'm not entirely serious, I just want something, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by schnook View Post
                              If that reply was to my post, I'm not entirely serious, I just want something, you know?
                              I fully agree, something is better than nothing.

Comment

This is getting old.

03/25/2015 - 04/08/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X