Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many People actually get Family Finder Results in the 3-4 week time Frame given..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funny . You're welcome. But where are you from in Ireland? I'll never go back because the trip was a beautiful dream and I wouldn't want to ruin it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tenn4ever View Post
      Funny . You're welcome. But where are you from in Ireland? I'll never go back because the trip was a beautiful dream and I wouldn't want to ruin it.
      I am from south east Ulster and the same place as my most recent ancestors.

      Comment


      • I'm happy to hear that the 603's and 604's are starting to come in. My cousin is in 605.

        I have gotten 3 new matches on my kit in the past few days. One of them I KNOW was a transfer because I asked her to do so. And what a good one that was! It looks like we got a Triangulation Group out of it. Oh Happy Days! That'll keep me going while I wait for my cousin's kit - at least for a few days.

        Comment


        • I'm from Cork!!

          Shelly I'm hoping to get a triangulation group out of my dads results too!!!

          Comment


          • Batch 603?

            Is there anyone else in Batch 603 who has not yet received their Family Finder results? From various posts in this thread, I understand that at least a few Batch 603 results came in two weeks ago, while last week, Family Finder results from both Batch 603 and 604 were reported to have come in. My father is in Batch 603, yet we have heard nothing. To have results from 604 come in without completing 603 goes against the "First In, First Out" rule, yet I am hoping that this is the case and my father's results come in this week -- rather than there being something wrong with his kit.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lemuel View Post
              Is there anyone else in Batch 603 who has not yet received their Family Finder results? From various posts in this thread, I understand that at least a few Batch 603 results came in two weeks ago, while last week, Family Finder results from both Batch 603 and 604 were reported to have come in. My father is in Batch 603, yet we have heard nothing. To have results from 604 come in without completing 603 goes against the "First In, First Out" rule, yet I am hoping that this is the case and my father's results come in this week -- rather than there being something wrong with his kit.
              I still haven't received my FF results yet from batch 603. Per my post above, my mom got hers last week. My time estimate posted in my profile lists the latest date for getting them is 2/5/15.

              Comment


              • FF Batch 603

                My mother's kit is in batch 603 and is still not in yet. About 4 or 5 weeks back the expected date was "1 to 2 weeks", and then a couple weeks ago it changed to a set date of something like 01-22-15 to 02-05-15. I sure do hope that there are no more delays....

                I had my test done last year at this time. I had ordered my test on 12/15/2013, and my results were not in until 02/18/2014.

                The way things usually go for me, all of my DNA kits will come in very late.

                Comment


                • From what I've been reading here on the forums the past 8 months or so there always seem to be a crossover between batches, which I presume is down to ones in the earlier batch passing all phases in one go, and with others needing a second go at it or indeed the second kit to get results which pushes out the results time frame into the next batches results...

                  still no sign of my dads in batch 604 yet..

                  Comment


                  • I got results for a FF kit in batch 604 yesterday morning (2 Feb). It wasn't there Sunday, but everything was there Monday morning - myOrigins, matches, downloads. The matches list showed 31 January for the match date, so go figure. Total time from batch date (7 Jan) was 3 weeks, 4 days.
                    Last edited by KATM; 3 February 2015, 12:16 AM.

                    Comment


                    • My FF results from Batch 603 came in on Monday, 2/2.

                      Comment


                      • Hmm I wonder does the batch date within the same batch spread over few days too, my dads was batched on the 8th Jan, still nothing showing though..

                        This is the part I don't like because while I'm waiting to see if the results come in and others are coming in, my own could have failed first time round and be re running, this is why I wish they'd get more status updates on it, like it either passed or will be re run, when it has been re run and passed then update that too..

                        Comment


                        • Still waiting for my Dad's Batch 603 FF results -- his kit being batched on January 1.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by loudam View Post
                            Hmm I wonder does the batch date within the same batch spread over few days too, my dads was batched on the 8th Jan, still nothing showing though..
                            The batch dates are essentially meaningless when it comes to determining when your results will post.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarmat View Post
                              The batch dates are essentially meaningless when it comes to determining when your results will post.


                              The Batch numbers it seems too that they are meaningless aswell as to when the results will post...

                              Comment


                              • I'm batch 604

                                Suppose to come between the 29th of Jan to the 12th of Feb, didn't come in yet though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X