Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any News lost

Any News of where batch 598 is

Apparently my dad's FF test went into the ether that is batch 598.

Comment

My y-DNA 37---> 67 upgrade is in 598 and says 1-2 weeks, still. I hope it's sooner than that, just seems as if even six weeks is a bit long for this test when they already have viable sample material in-house.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Lucifer View Post
        My y-DNA 37---> 67 upgrade is in 598 and says 1-2 weeks, still. I hope it's sooner than that, just seems as if even six weeks is a bit long for this test when they already have viable sample material in-house.
        Same boat and rowing against the current here. My sample was there from FF back in March so it seemed pretty cut and dried to me. But alas the current is strong this time of year and I am not making a lot of headway here.

In the meantime I did order YSEQ's L21 superclade from them and at this rate I would bet that I get those results first even though the lab is in Germany.

Comment

Batch 598

I'm also still waiting on batch 598 for one of my project members. Its a Y-DNA37 and nothing has come through yet. Also waiting on a batch 601 Y-DNA37. Its a bit annoying to see that some of batch 599 are already starting to come through, though I guess they are different tests.

Comment

I'm waiting on a Y-67 in batch 599 which hasn't come through yet. I know what you mean, people are posting about Big Y and SNP results from batch 599 and I just hope mine is still chugging along fine.

My test comes from a sample they already had which worked for FF so should be still good, but you can never be sure of anything till it's done and delivered.

Comment

Working...
            X