Results not visible on GAP pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results not visible on GAP pages

I posted the following on the administrators' forum; posting here so others can be aware of the problem.

I cannot access any results for any project member, including myself, from the GAP results pages. For example, after logging in and going to Family Finder Illumina OmniExpress Results, clicking on a member's kit number takes me to my personal home page, but with all results blank. I can see my results by logging in with my kit number but not through GAP.

Reported to help desk.

Jim Barry
    Barry YDNA Project administrator

Elise/Janine,

If you are monitoring the forums, please ask IT to give priority to this issue. Project work is basically at a standstill until it is fixed.

Thanks!

Comment

Same here

I just checked and have the same result. I even cleared my cache just to make sure. :-)

Reporting issue now.

Comment

Originally posted by jbarry6899 View Post
        I posted the following on the administrators' forum; posting here so others can be aware of the problem.

I cannot access any results for any project member, including myself, from the GAP results pages. For example, after logging in and going to Family Finder Illumina OmniExpress Results, clicking on a member's kit number takes me to my personal home page, but with all results blank. I can see my results by logging in with my kit number but not through GAP.

Reported to help desk.

Jim Barry
        Barry YDNA Project administrator
        Same thing in my case for two projects. This is hurting my preparation for a class next week. Hope this is resolved soon. Thank you for reporting it to the help desk. KAM

Comment

GAP NOT WORKING

Same here. When I log on and go attempt to go to any member page it takes me to my own page. Please fix! Thanks.

Connie Bradshaw

Comment

Just received this from the help desk:

Hello,

Our IT/Engineering department is currently aware of this issue and is working diligently on a resolution and should hope to have this functionality restored as soon as possible.

I do apologize for this disruption in service and greatly appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

Have a great day!

Comment

Seems to be working now--fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
              X